Product Rave: Fantasia IC vitamin/protein reconstructor and more

kisz4tj

Luv it Luv it Luv it /images/graemlins/clap.gif I've had this for awhile...I actually permanently borrowed it from my mother /images/graemlins/sekret.gif anyway, I took out my braids on Friday and I decided...okay.. Caramelhonee decided that I would wait to relax my hair. Anyway! I took the braids out...much shedding!! /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif

I purchased Motions silk protein in a bss/salon and watched some lady cuss out a stylist because she gave her daughter a full head weave that made her look like Tina Turner on crack!! Crack is wack /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

Anyway, so I washed with CON and deep conditioned with Motions. I did a Bantu knot set that came out okay. However, I wasn’t “impressed” with Motions. Yesterday my Bantu knot was sooo over, I had an awful hair day, hair was hard and stiff, roots totally out of control. So last night I did a Conditioner wash with VO5 kiwi and deep conditioned with Fantasia IC and when I washed that stuff out…I tell ya the heavens opened /images/graemlins/angel.gif My hair was sooo soft and silky when the water ran through it. So this stuff must also be a detangler…my hair was manageable. It really showed itself to be a superior product considering the state my hair was in /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif Today although my roots are thick and in full affect I can run my fingers from root to ends /images/graemlins/blush.gif

AudraChanell

I have never tried it...does it come in a trial (99 cents) size? I have to use and sort through the battery of other products I have and those I want try before I can purchase anything else. Thanks for the review.

kisz4tj

I'm really not sure, honestly I've never seen it on the shelves, but I've never needed to look for it either.

KinksnCurlz

that's rite ya'll... i told her i'd cut her if she permed right after removing the braids /images/graemlins/spank.gif LOLOL
anyway, i never saw this product... it's that good kisz?

Vet27

kisz4tj,

what color is the bottle? I have used Fantasia IC Reconstructor( in green & white bottle) & I had great results with it. Thanks for the review.