Morocco Method Hair Care

alireno

Never heard of it. It looks interesting; however, it seems a bit costly. If you do what it says and buy all 4 shampoos then that is about $56. If you decide to try it, let us know.

Hairyette

I use the entire line and like it (my hair is natural 4a/b) and love the ingredients. When I first tried it I bought from www.morrocomethod.com and bought the trial size kit 1st (2 oz of each shampoo).

The products can also be used for face care and as a body wash, so I get triple duty from them.

Jade21

You might want to check over at Long Hair Community. There were several women who gave excellent reviews of these products, just extremely expensive.

~Jade~

P.S. I think the trial set would be a great option!

vevster

I emailed them about the line and this is the response

ME:

Subject: Hi, I'm dying to try your line...

However I need to know how detangling your line is. My hair is fine (african american chemically relaxed) and if I don't use lubricating products it gets very tangled.

Advice please?

Thanks

The Reply:

thank you for your concerns. Suggestion try one of our shampoos the sea and 2nd choice pine shale. Alternate one each time. Use our euro organic oil on the ends lightly after shampooing for detangling. And liberally use euro once per week leave in all day and or overnite. Wishing you great health and hair

zoya_j

Now y'all done woke up the pj monster in me, and I'm wearing a weave

Slowly, but surely

vevster

I'm taking the plunge ladies! I just ordered the starter kit w/ all the products and I will post my review.

BrooklynSouth

I don't use the Anthony Morocco products but I do follow cutting according to his chart. I trimmed away an inch of relaxed ends today-loving the blunt ends of my twists. Today is the day to trim for thickness.

skipper

ive been reading about this online a bit. it seems pricey i wonder if i can find some argan oil elsewhere for cheaper.