Where's KimmayTube?

MsLizziA

LovelyNaps26

this thread started yesterday and she uploads a video after a month of nothing.

Me thinks this is not a coincidence. :scratchch

I look forward to her product line. Not so much 'cause I want to try it but because I know that thread with surpass the hilarity and tomfoolery of Flat Iron Gate Parts 1 & 2

MsEveMarie

Product line?? Hmmm I just might have to purchase it, b/c her leave in concoction is the business for my hair!!

choctaw

this thread started yesterday and she uploads a video after a month of nothing.

Me thinks this is not a coincidence. :scratchch

I look forward to her product line. Not so much 'cause I want to try it but because I know that thread with surpass the hilarity and tomfoolery of Flat Iron Gate Parts 1 & 2

BananaClipQueen

She posted a flat iron explaination video to show everyone what she did. It was always obvious to me that she wasnt trying to get her hair bone straight or look like it was done in a salon. This woman researches everything. She knew what temp she wanted her flat iron set at, based on some research.... Lol! She is cool peeps to me. I like Kimmay. I am interested to see if she is as business savvy as she seems. I wonder if she will find an investor and try to get rich....lol. Maybe the next Kinky Curly,Jane Carter, Carols Daughter. She seems to have more resources than most people. I am proud of all the women that are stepping out to become entrepreneurs in natural hair care. I support black business 100%. I would much rather see black women make money off natural hair than anyone else. I know her personality is a little annoying but, she seems very professional. Proud of all my sistas.

Edit: typos. Added one line.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

appplecidder

Wow kimmay is famouse around these parts.. I lost interest with her and tarren after the fall out.. Side not is it me or does Tarren do about 30 vids on the same hair sty,e : /

Sent from my MB200 using Long Hair Care Forum App

ms-gg

Aka frostoppa
I'm sorry but I get tickled every time I watch one of her vids and I see African Export's face and "Keeping It Real This Time Kimmaytube" off to the side lol....

HappilyLiberal

yeah, since that is clearly not the case who knows what it will be.

even some of the small lines that at least have a decent production and delivery process down have inconsistencies in their product.

and since her number one recipe is a Kinky Curly product mixed with some oils, I'm not sure why anyone would assume that someone who has no background in science or hair care would be able to come up an entire hair line, and there is certainly nothing terribly unique about anything that is out there. Shea butter, coconut oil, jojoba oil, etc. Sticking litmus papers into products doesn't make you a scientist(esp. coming from someone who was telling people that baking soda could "relax" your hair) anymore than growing your own hair makes you an expert on making products.

i buy from places that seem to have reasonable manufacturing practices. you don't want to buy from any one who is mixing this up in a non-dedicated space for example. and it needs to be sterile, b/c there are certain regulations that should be followed that a lot of these mom and pop operations are circumventing. Nasty things could happen to your scalp and eyes if you apply things to your hair that aren't completely sterile. Your eyes are a very vulnerable entry point, and small cuts in the scalp are another.

She never said the bolded. She said that baking soda can be as damaging to your hair as a relaxer.

I think it is interesting that you come into every kimmaytube thread and go hard at this chick. Did she sleep with your man or something?

As I told you in the other thread, she is not selling her leave-in with KCKT. She freely posted the recipe she uses to YT. As a result, I am pretty sure the KCKT manufacturers are making MORE money and a lot of people are benefiting from using the doctored leave-in. There are dozens of follow-up videos by other youtubers who are getting the same positive results from using her recipe and techniques.

Once again this crabs-in-a-barrel mentality has to stop. You don't think much of her advice, fine... don't follow her advice. Do YOU and move on. But coming into every thread about her dogging her makes YOU look like a petty, jealous, hater. The negativity is not necessary.

SexySin985

She never said the bolded. She said that baking soda can be as damaging to your hair as a relaxer.

I think it is interesting that you come into every kimmaytube thread and go hard at this chick. Did she sleep with your man or something?

As I told you in the other thread, she is not selling her leave-in with KCKT. She freely posted the recipe she uses to YT. As a result, I am pretty sure the KCKT manufacturers are making MORE money and a lot of people are benefiting from using the doctored leave-in. There are dozens of follow-up videos by other youtubers who are getting the same positive results from using her recipe and techniques.

Once again this crabs-in-a-barrel mentality has to stop. You don't think much of her advice, fine... don't follow her advice. Do YOU and move on. But coming into every thread about her dogging her makes YOU look like a petty, jealous, hater. The negativity is not necessary.

:shocked: Girl, dont you know the h-word on LHCF is like callin someone the B-word?!:drunk: Just kidding:grin:

But seriously, Kim rubs a lot of people the wrong way for some reason. It's usually her personality that people don't like which at times it is a bit much.... But overall, I don't mind her or her attitude. I'm not a Kimmay Stan or a Kimmay Hater but it is painful to read the uncalled for nasty comments about her on messege boards and YT. Some people are just rude and nasty for no reason. And I think that is where her attitude comes from:ohwell:

ETA: Poohbear, that ponytail!!!!! Give it to me NOW :drool:

BananaClipQueen

:shocked: Girl, dont you know the h-word on LHCF is like callin someone the B-word?!:drunk: Just kidding:grin:

But seriously, Kim rubs a lot of people the wrong way for some reason. It's usually her personality that people don't like which at times it is a bit much.... But overall, I don't mind her or her attitude. I'm not a Kimmay Stan or a Kimmay Hater but it is painful to read the uncalled for nasty comments about her on messege boards and YT. Some people are just rude and nasty for no reason. And I think that is where her attitude comes from:ohwell:

ETA: Poohbear, that ponytail!!!!! Give it to me NOW :drool:

Yeah, I agree with you. If we all stuck together, we could do great things. This money made in the hair care industry should belong to us... Period. I really hope that natural hair care puts us back in the game. I hope we learn to stick together.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF