Pantene cowash??

yuhlovevybz

I was at food lion and I saw what looked like relaxed and natural, but apparently they changed the line to truly relaxed. There was also a nice juicy bottle called 'truly natural' cowash and I had to grab it. Smells just like the old relaxed and natural line, the ingredients look similar save for coconut and jojoba oil. I usually try to stay away from 'targetted' products but I couldn't resist. Has anyone else tried it yet? Im trying to stretch my washes since I just did my hair this weekend and I hate wearing it curly in the winter but I'm sooo tempted. Til then, any reviews?

Perfexion

No but I love Pantene. I don't care what anyone says. It's my favorite cowash conditoner because it's cheap and thick. Now I'm going to look for it!

yuhlovevybz

I used it this morning and I'm in love!! Left my curls silky and with far less frizz than any other conditioner. I have cottony waves and curls that not even oil or cones will make silky, so that's saying a lot. I was able to do a wash and go sock bun in minutes, even after towel patting, which is usually quite the task for short hair. Definitely a new staple. Plus my hair deranged without me using a shower comb (I lost mine :( ). Most products dont impress me at all but this gets a huge thumbs up, plus it smells amazing.

NaiyaAi

Talk about capitalizing on the times. I can't lie, I LOVE Pantene. I just checked out the line on their website. It looks promising. I did love the Relaxed & Natural line a few years ago. Don't know why I switched to their other products.

BeautyGoesDutch

OMG :grin::grin: I'm smiling so hard right now, I've missed my relaxed and Naturals. I stopped using it because everyone was saying it had cons and stuff but I must say I have to go back to my true love.

BeautyGoesDutch

This is the Email I got this morning,

Thank you for contacting Pantene,

The safety and well-being of the people who use our products is always our highest priority. We have over 700 scientists devoted to ensuring our products and ingredients are safe and meet all regulations.

We want to assure you our fragrances only include materials that comply with existing governmental regulations such as the EU Cosmetics Directive, as well as International Fragrance Association (IFRA) standards. There are over 150 IFRA safety-related standards that prohibit or restrict use of certain fragrance materials in consumer products and P&G complies with all of them. Although we do not disclose which fragrance ingredients are used in specific products so that we can protect the confidential formulations of our fragrances and the blends that we purchase from outside suppliers, we do discuss certain fragrance ingredient safety questions via our website, www.pgbeautyscience.com.

Again, thanks for contacting us with your concerns. We hope this information helps.

Jacqueline
Pantene Team

Napp

Ms. Nobody
this looks interesting! i wasnt impressed with their natural and relaxed conditioner when i tried it but i would be interested in the cowash

krissyprissy

I used the co-wash a few days ago and I'm in love. I have been a Wen user for 3 years and have tried other cleansing conditioners but always go back to Wen. The Pantene co-wash left my 4b 15 months natural hair very easy to detangle, which has been a task without using Wen. I like the fact that it is cheap and does the job. I'm still going to use Wen but will no longer spend tons of money now that I have found a cheaper alternative. This week I'm going back to Walmart to buy a few more bottles before the word gets out how good this stuff is and also grab the deep conditioner too.

NIN4eva

This is the Email I got this morning,

Thank you for contacting Pantene,

The safety and well-being of the people who use our products is always our highest priority. We have over 700 scientists devoted to ensuring our products and ingredients are safe and meet all regulations.

We want to assure you our fragrances only include materials that comply with existing governmental regulations such as the EU Cosmetics Directive, as well as International Fragrance Association (IFRA) standards. There are over 150 IFRA safety-related standards that prohibit or restrict use of certain fragrance materials in consumer products and P&G complies with all of them. Although we do not disclose which fragrance ingredients are used in specific products so that we can protect the confidential formulations of our fragrances and the blends that we purchase from outside suppliers, we do discuss certain fragrance ingredient safety questions via our website, www.pgbeautyscience.com.

Again, thanks for contacting us with your concerns. We hope this information helps.

Jacqueline
Pantene Team

:lachen::lachen:Yeah, between that fluff email and the horror stories I heard from the teachers at my Cosmetology school, I will continue to avoid Pantene no matter what bandwagon they decide jump on.

krissyprissy

:lachen::lachen:Yeah, between that fluff email and the horror stories I heard from the teachers at my Cosmetology school, I will continue to avoid Pantene no matter what bandwagon they decide jump on.

Horror stories? Please do tell. Besides the cones , which my hair doesn't mind, what did they say?