Jamaican Mango and Lime Cactus Oil

Rae1234

today my dad showed me this new product called "Rasta locks and twist Jamaican mango and lime cactus oil"

he states Rastas use it in their hair :perplexed

i read the ingredients and i'm impressed!:grin:
Ingredients

Cactus Oil , Cactus Root Extract Oil , Carrot Oil , Tea Tree Oil , Ginko Oil , Olive Oil , Aloe Oil , Shea Butter Oil , Mango Extract , Lime Extract , Jojoba Oil , Hisbiscus Oil , Sea Grape Oil , Passion Fruit Oil , Fragrance

i'm gonna order a bottle try it out and report the results

anyone used this before???

BY THE WAY IM NOT A RASTA AND NOT TRYING TO GROW DREDS

MY HAIR IS A MIXTURE OF 3A/B/C IF THAT MAKES SENSE??

Attachments

• 363080.jpg
    363080.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 22
  • 317594.jpg
    317594.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

nubiangoddess3

I love there products the ingredients are :lick:

I just finished my 4th bottle of the Cactus Leave In Moisturizer, I dilute it in a spray bottle with water and spray my puff......

DONT LET THE RASTA THING FOOL YOU...... GIVE THE PRODUCTS A TRY

yodie

I used the leave in before. Wasn't bad but I didn't know alot about products then.

♦K.O♦

The mango and lime island oil is the business.

They stopped selling it at my regular BSS, so I am heart broken. :sad:

AsTheCurlzTurns

I haven't tried the Cactus Oil one, but I have tried the No More Itch Gro Spray one you posted, and I stopped using it, it's sitting in my closet now still. It did help with the itchies when I previously used it but haven't had that problem in a long time. But looking at the ingredients, I'm not sure how many would use it being that it has parabens in it and also mineral oil is second in the list of ingredients after Water.

msjones

today my dad showed me this new product called "Rasta locks and twist Jamaican mango and lime cactus oil"

he states Rastas use it in their hair :perplexed

i read the ingredients and i'm impressed!:grin:
Ingredients

Cactus Oil , Cactus Root Extract Oil , Carrot Oil , Tea Tree Oil , Ginko Oil , Olive Oil , Aloe Oil , Shea Butter Oil , Mango Extract , Lime Extract , Jojoba Oil , Hisbiscus Oil , Sea Grape Oil , Passion Fruit Oil , Fragrance

i'm gonna order a bottle try it out and report the results

anyone used this before???

BY THE WAY IM NOT A RASTA AND NOT TRYING TO GROW DREDS

MY HAIR IS A MIXTURE OF 3A/B/C IF THAT MAKES SENSE??

Are you guys sure "cactus oil" isn't just another name for aloe vera?

Kacie

I use their creme wax and gel on my daughter's twists. I am very pleased with those products, but I haven't tried the oil or no itch spray on her hair yet. I'm going to get the no itch spray soon cause she's complaining about itching even though I oil her scalp with BT.

Before you order the products online you should check at Sallys or Walgreens.

DivaRox

I haven't tried the Cactus Oil one, but I have tried the No More Itch Gro Spray one you posted, and I stopped using it, it's sitting in my closet now still. It did help with the itchies when I previously used it but haven't had that problem in a long time. But looking at the ingredients, I'm not sure how many would use it being that it has parabens in it and also mineral oil is second in the list of ingredients after Water.

They changed the formula. I went to the BSS to buy another bottle and out of habit I looked at the ingredient list. The new formula is now crap:nono:-

the old ingredients were about as yummy as the ones she posted above. I loved using the spray on my braids and I like the cactus oil for all of my many concoctions.

LaPaciencia

I've used the cactus oil before (I used to mix it with Surge). I picked it up at the BSS because of the ingredients listed. It has an intriguing smell :rolleyes:...

Forbidden

co-signing on the Leave-In, I haven't tried to cactus oil. I keep trying new leave-ins, but always come back to this. Its similar to the consistency of NTM Silk Touch Leave In

BeautifulNameX

i use it I love the leave in the rest of the stuff is good to the scalp serum and oil the oil stained my sheets green doe they smell reall good

phyl73

I used the Mango on my son's locks, but it didn't really help. His locks are just too long and thick for it. I have to use pure shea butter on them instead.

Rae1234

I used the Mango on my son's locks, but it didn't really help. His locks are just too long and thick for it. I have to use pure shea butter on them instead.

i heard shea butter is good. i bought shea butter 100% but they put lime grass in it ...it gave me instant headaches... what namebrand are you using??

phyl73

I use African Shea Butter 100% natural, Produce of Ghana. I got it from my SO's friend who while riding in my truck allowed it to roll out of his bag. I claimed it. He asked my SO to get it back, but he knows better and told him to write it off as a loss.:lachen:

Rae1234

I use African Shea Butter 100% natural, Produce of Ghana. I got it from my SO's friend who while riding in my truck allowed it to roll out of his bag. I claimed it. He asked my SO to get it back, but he knows better and told him to write it off as a loss.:lachen:

the one i have is from Ghana as well. it was about 5.99... how does yours smell?

kitkat3ny

I just called the company and they told me most of their products have mineral oil in them now. How awful, I last used JML in '06 before the change.

She went on to say that since they put mineral oil in the leave-in sales have boosted more than when it was all natural.

Rae1234

I just called the company and they told me most of their products have mineral oil in them now. How awful, I last used JML in '06 before the change.

She went on to say that since they put mineral oil in the leave-in sales have boosted more than when it was all natural.

you just to update im not using this product, i saw it in my local beauty store and did not like the ingredients after all.:perplexed

Soul♥Flower

Tried the Island oil.....twice.
That has got to be the worst oil I've ever used. I never new a oil that could leave my hair feeling like straw.:perplexed