4yrs NATURAL yall......SNEAK PIC OF MY UPDATE

Mandy4610

Beautiful. I can't wait for the April update!
ZedianChic, I will be sure to deliver in April.

That Zambian food in your siggy is making me hungry. I think I am gonna cook some Chisense.

What is your regimen? You're an inspiration.
LongiLox, Thanks. I will post my reggie in a bit.

Beautiful, gorgeous hair...an inspirational example of the health and beauty of natural hair. Your creativity is awesome so I have bookmarked your fotki for ideas in styling my own hair (a challenge for me). @Mandy4610 any chance you'd do a tutorial on your roller setting technique as you've seem to have mastered it?
hair4today, Thanks. Hmmm, I haven't rollerset in a very very long time. At this length, I am not sure it would turn out great. I will give it a try first.

Lushious, healthy hair, congrats my fellow Canuk girl!
hairedity, Hey fellow Canuck:grin:

I can't believe I've been here long enough to be able to truly appreciate your progress! Congrats @Mandy4610! You are definitely one of my sheroes, and helping me to stay on the path of going natural! Work it, girl!!!
MarieB, Its been quite the journey, esp the first year, gosh I never thought I would make it. Can you believe we have been on LHCF this long?

Mandy I'm in awe... I've followed you from the beginning?
Did you have any setbacks? What's your current reggie?
keelioness. Thank you. I will do my best to post my reggie in a bit. I have tried to really simplify it.

Stormy

Oooh wee look at all that hair! And look where you started! Now it's so thick and lovely. An inspiration for sure!

Mandy4610

What is your regimen for this wonderful growth????
Thanks CJ22,

Regimen:
prepoo with oil or Aubrey organics GPB
Shampoo with Giovanni tea tree triple treat or with Curls cleansing cream
Deep condition with AO Honeysuckle rose or Shescentit banana brulee or Oyin honey hemp or Shescentit avocado condish
Use KCKT leave-in or the Kimmaytube mix
Braid my hair up for a braid out or blowdry them braid it up
Moisturize as needed with Qhemet AOHC or BRBC

LongiLox, regimen posted as promised.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited: