Freeda Biotin Praisers: Still Getting Results?

EbonyEyes

To all the praisers of Freeda biotin:

Are you still having great success with Freeda biotin? For those who were getting an inch or more, are you still getting the same amount of growth?

I'm considering ordering Freeda biotin after I finish my vitamin break but it will cost $13.91 ($8.96 for one bottle of 2.5 mg of biotin + $4.95 S/H) and I'm afraid of wasting money.

Let me know what your current results are with Freeda biotin.

Thanks!

-Ebony

T

Tee

Re: Freeda Biotin Praisers: Still Getting Results

Yes, I am! I'm going to be switching my B5 brand from Twinlab to Freeda because I'm so impressed with Freeda's biotin.

Mahalialee4

Re: Freeda Biotin Praisers: Still Getting Results

I ended up with a big fat juicy itchy breakout bump right in the middle of my forehead and I was not impressed. It has healed up but I had to endure this for 2 weeks and am still working on fading out the scar. Never happened with the 8000mcg. Biotin but with the 10000mcg. Bonjour

Madison

[ QUOTE ]
EbonyEyes said:
I'm considering ordering Freeda biotin after I finish my vitamin break but it will cost $13.91 ($8.96 for one bottle of 2.5 mg of biotin + $4.95 S/H) and I'm afraid of wasting money.

Thanks!

-Ebony

[/ QUOTE ]

I still use freeda when I can afford to do so. It has worked
great for me but then I use puritan as well.

Check out this site, they have freeda for a few pennies less
FREEDA BIOTIN

EbonyEyes

[ QUOTE ]
Madison said:
[ QUOTE ]
EbonyEyes said:

Thanks!

-Ebony

[/ QUOTE ]

I still use freeda when I can afford to do so. It has worked
great for me but then I use puritan as well.

Check out this site, they have freeda for a few pennies less
FREEDA BIOTIN

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Madison! Have you ordered from that site before? If so, how long did it take for you to get your biotin?

-Ebony

Madison

Yes, I've ordered from them. They are pretty quick.
I believe they are sending it directly from a pharmacy in California.

ChasingBliss

Yep, I take Freeda Biotin 10mgs and I have to say that Im definitely seeing results in terms of inches per month. Ive been taking it since April 24 and in June I grew. Without knowing how to explain it, I increased from 1/4 of an inch per month to an inch per month. Now I know that aint much and there are certainly some here who have gotten more than that, but it's a lot for me, especially when I never saw myself going no where near an inch in a month. My hair seems to be stronger at the root as well. I am definitely purchasing it again even though I had to come up off of about $25

nicolemc71

HoneyLemonDrop, do you take other supplements as well or do you attribute all of your extra growth to Freeda Biotin. How long did it take you to see that extra boost of growth. I have the Freeda Biotin 2.5 mgs on the way and was curious. Thanks.

EbonyEyes

[ QUOTE ]
HoneyLemonDrop said:
Yep, I take Freeda Biotin 10mgs and I have to say that Im definitely seeing results in terms of inches per month. Ive been taking it since April 24 and in June I grew. Without knowing how to explain it, I increased from 1/4 of an inch per month to an inch per month. Now I know that aint much and there are certainly some here who have gotten more than that, but it's a lot for me, especially when I never saw myself going no where near an inch in a month. My hair seems to be stronger at the root as well. I am definitely purchasing it again even though I had to come up off of about $25

[/ QUOTE ]

Growth not that much?!? Going from 1/4 to 1 inch a month is an amazing growth increase! Do you take 10mg of biotin consistently or do you take breaks?

-Ebony

ChasingBliss

[ QUOTE ]
nicolemc71 said:
HoneyLemonDrop, do you take other supplements as well or do you attribute all of your extra growth to Freeda Biotin. How long did it take you to see that extra boost of growth. I have the Freeda Biotin 2.5 mgs on the way and was curious. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I take msm, which I attributed to texture loosening, and HSN which, I cant really say what it's doing. I also take cod liver oil and just recently ran out of flaxseed. But the biotin is the only suppliment that made me notice increased growth. Lemme see, I got my touch up April 16, I started biotin on April 24, and by May 16 I was an inch, which right then and there told me that the biotin was involved. But it wasnt until June when I really started paying attention, thinking my hair was lying to me or something
. Anywho, hope this helps

ChasingBliss

[ QUOTE ]
EbonyEyes said:
[ QUOTE ]
HoneyLemonDrop said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Growth not that much?!? Going from 1/4 to 1 inch a month is an amazing growth increase! Do you take 10mg of biotin consistently or do you take breaks?

-Ebony

[/ QUOTE ]
I take the 10mg consistently. I will take a break after my next bottle which would probably carry me at least until Dec. Not too sure. But I am definitely sticking to biotin throughout the summer. Im doing everything I can to boost growth even though I can only prove the biotin is doing it at this point.

happylocks

Okay Am still trying to chose between Freeda and PP, PP is having a sale, I have never taken or bought anyone of these, ANY UPDATES? Has anyone USED BOTH?

MzOptimistic

happylocks said:
Okay Am still trying to chose between Freeda and PP, PP is having a sale, I have never taken or bought anyone of these, ANY UPDATES? Has anyone USED BOTH?

happylocks, where do you oreder Freeda biotin from? sorry, to highjack the tread:)