Best Color Rinse for the hair....

Kinkyhairlady

Hi Ladies

I am thinking of getting a color rinse this weekend but I am unsure as to what brand to get. I know some of them can be really drying to the hair. The ones I have heard of but don't know much about them is Clairol, Kiss, Fusion and Sebatian. Has anyone used any of these or something else that you can recommend. Thanks

Country gal

I am a big user of Sebsatian Colour shines. I think they are the best hair color rinse on the market. It does not bleed on your clothes. It also coats the hair very well.

Arcadian

Ive been using Wella Demi colors. They don't bleed on your clothes either. I also like I can use it without heat.

I have heard great things about Sebastians Colorshines which I'll be trying out after my next relaxer.

-A

Candy_C

Ellis said:
Hi Ladies

I am thinking of getting a color rinse this weekend but I am unsure as to what brand to get. I know some of them can be really drying to the hair. The ones I have heard of but don't know much about them is Clairol, Kiss, Fusion and Sebatian. Has anyone used any of these or something else that you can recommend. Thanks

your hair looks like is has a very nice rinse on it already! even though i used to diss ADORE i really do like it now. my hair was EXTREMELY shiney and its lasted about two months (fading now).

the new formula (purple forumla) has extra goodies in. i haven't tried the old forula yet tho! (white bottle)

BerrySweet

Country gal said:
I am a big user of Sebsatian Colour shines. I think they are the best hair color rinse on the market. It does not bleed on your clothes. It also coats the hair very well.
Second! I use the CoffeeBean and it's a beautiful rich black/brown. I've used Jazzings in Clear and it did nothing. Also the Colourshines in Clear did nothing as well.

blac_quarian

Been here from long time
OMG! I made a similar request to this only yesterday (re: color rinses) and I didn't get a single response! I've only been on the site for a short time; I guess I shouldn't take it personally... I can always wait for someone else to ask.. Thanks for the information anyway.:up:

melodee

blac_quarian said:
OMG! I made a similar request to this only yesterday (re: color rinses) and I didn't get a single response! I've only been on the site for a short time; I guess I shouldn't take it personally... I can always wait for someone else to ask.. Thanks for the information anyway.:up:

blac_quarian,
This happens to all of us. It's all in the timing, girl, all in the timing.:)

I have used many different kinds and I find that Sabastians hold up longer.

baglady215

I like Adore. I bought the new purple formula but I haven't tried it.

I want to try Colourshines but I don't like the fact that I have to buy a big bottle to try it.

Kinkyhairlady

Well it seems like everyone is pretty satisfied with the resulsts from sebastian colorshines. I am going to purchase this tommorrow, hopefully I get good results also. I will let you guys know how it turns out. Thanks again

jrae

baglady215 said:
I want to try Colourshines but I don't like the fact that I have to buy a big bottle to try it.

ITA!!! I bought Ginger and the color is all wrong for me... too yellow/blonde.