Question Searching forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avaya

I'm getting the message 'searching has been disabled.' Hope this is fixed soon...

DarkChyld

When I logged in from the website vs my iPad app, the site says that one of the servers has issues so no searching for the moment.

felic1

Well no news is bad news.... I can't open very much.. only what is posted on and hits my email

SmileyNY

Ugh....

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
Dear Search Function,
They say that you don't know what you got till it's gone, and living without you these past couple of days has taught me how true that is. While you were with me, I never thought about you. Just used you and took you for granted. Some might say I even abused you, asking you to find things for me that I could have easily found myself. But I'm so sorry and I promise that things will be different from here on out if you'll only just come back to me. I'm so lost without you and I need you in my life. For real though. :look:

Love,
Chaosbutterfly

MrsMe

Can we get an update from an admin? Do they even know it doesn't work????? It's been going on for days now and it is highly unusual not to get an update by the second day.

Sent from my PG86100 using LHCF

brooklyngal73

SteelyDan/DonaldFagenFan!
:yep:

MrsS: this is why I tagged them. Thought that they would've answered by now.... :ohwell:

Can we get an update from an admin? Do they even know it doesn't work????? It's been going on for days now and it is highly unusual not to get an update by the second day.

Sent from my PG86100 using LHCF

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
Apologies for the delay ladies. We had to perform some maintenance that was really time consuming so as the search can work as expected.

This was supposed to be a quick check and fix but unfortunately in IT many times you end up with more problems as you try to fix an issue.

You should be able to use the search engine :)

Thanks for your patience!

Status
Not open for further replies.