BIOTIN SALE AT CVS - BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!

MangaManiac

Hey all,

I thought you ladies would like to know that CVS has Biotin on sale from "Nature's Bounty." They have the 1,000 mcg bottle and the 5,000 mcg bottle well stocked in my little CVS. Apparently it just started Sunday, so you should all have time to stock up. :grin:

For those interested in my experience with Biotin...I LOVE it. I haven't noticed any hair growth in weird places and my skin is becoming more smooth and even. My new growth was INSANE. I don't know if it made it longer, but it definitely made it THICKER. My hair has NEVER come out of my head looking like that. :blush:

In fact, when I flat ironed a few days ago you could tell that the roots were about 2.5x thicker than the rest! :lachen: And yes, I was able to flat iron the roots.

Be warned that I do take fish oil, iron, b-complex, EPO, and a multi in addition to the biotin. Plus I drink about 100-120 oz. of water a day and use an acne astringent 2x a day. HTH!!! :spinning:

baddison

natural for good
How long were you actually taking your biotin before you actually saw noticeable results/differences in you hair?

poookie

thanks for sharing! i'll definitely stock up. i've been taking at least 1,000 mcg of biotin daily since December of 08, and have since bumped it up to 4,000. my new growth has been coming in stronger, thicker, and faster!

Stacy TheLady

i am not getting Biotin in my country. However, i saw at the pharmacy today a hair and nails supplement that had 3000mcg of Biotin in it. Is that good enough to take?

I also take Womens One a Day, Omega 3-6-9, Seven Seas Cod Liver Oil plus Vit C & Mega B Complex.

What is the suggested intake of Bitoin per day?
Since this tablet has other vitamins in it does it make sense because i am already taking multi vit?

GreenD

Oooh girl you're so right on time!! I took my last biotin vitamin on Monday. I got them the last time from CVS with that sale, so hopefully I can keep this up and the next time I need to restock they'll have that sale again.

This is nationwide right?