Henna & Indigo in Atlanta

preciouslove0x

I searched in the database and still can't figure out where you buy indigo in atlanta.

Where do you buy your henna and indigo in atlanta?

Preferably close to Smyrna/Buckhead area.

(also if you can't help with that then I have another question... do you prefer caca noir from lush or henna and inidgo?)

TIA!!

lexiwiththecurls

Druid Hills..behind Chick Fil A and in front of Target. It is beside Hair Images..its an Indian grocery store.. 1622 Woodcliff Dr Ne - Cant find the name of the store but it is beside that address.
I dont use henna or indigo but they sell it there

NJoy

Here I grow again!
I searched in the database and still can't figure out where you buy indigo in atlanta.

Where do you buy your henna and indigo in atlanta?

Preferably close to Smyrna/Buckhead area.

(also if you can't help with that then I have another question... do you prefer caca noir from lush or henna and inidgo?)

TIA!!

preciouslove0x, did you ever find a place close by to buy henna? I'm close to smyrna too and hate having to order online. TIA

preciouslove0x

NJoy yep! Well not too close... There's an international grocery store in Kennesaw. They carry Karishma and Mehandi for 1.99 for 150g. Can't beat that! Let me know if you want more specific directions (it's off of Barrett Parkway)
Just FYI, I don't think anyone carries indigo anywhere around Atlanta.

mkd

Druid Hills..behind Chick Fil A and in front of Target. It is beside Hair Images..its an Indian grocery store.. 1622 Woodcliff Dr Ne - Cant find the name of the store but it is beside that address.
I dont use henna or indigo but they sell it there
I have been to this place and they do have all the powders. They don't carry indigo though. I don't think you can buy that locally.

Tiye

The "black henna" sold at Whole Foods is henna + indigo (don't have the name of the brand but it comes in a what jar). I own a jar but haven't used it yet so I can't speak to the quality.

NJoy

Here I grow again!
Tiye, Google "black henna". Many sources say it's rarely pure henna and not always safe. I've seen many pics of skin irritations and blistering. "... because para-phenylenediamine (PPD), a toxic chemical which has been approved by the FDA in small amounts for black hair dye, has been added..." Please back away from that jar, girl. I repeat, back a-WAY from the jar!