AFRICAN AMERICAN GIRL WITH LONG HAIR- YOUTUBE VIDEOS

CurlyMoo

What happened? The Youtuber, Childofda305 account has been closed and all of her videos are no longer accessible. I always check in to look at her beautiful hair as inspiration. You can't just snatch something down and disappear without telling someone something. DAMN! :nono: Was it real or was it memorex.

LadyKaypnyc

She closed her account b/c she was getting nasty messages from that youtuber. She sent out a message before closing her account.

CurlyMoo

She closed her account b/c she was getting nasty messages from that youtuber. She sent out a message before closing her account.

:perplexedWhat youtuber was she getting nasty messages from? :look:Did she block the user? And what kind of messages was she getting? What is her new name and video title? I subscribed to her videos and never got a message!

I smell a big fat New York rat!

I DEMAND AN INVESTIGATION NOW! :wallbash: :nono: :nono::wallbash:

Casarela

Man that is crazy how some people just dont have a life and have nothing better to do than to hate on a child and send her nasty msgs. I really think she has beautiful hair ...one word: HATERS!

jamaraa

Yeah, sadly she took 'em down. Somebody crazy was bothering the kid/mother. She got alot of nastiness and not just at YT. It's just a shame she took it all down BEFORE she actually told what her regime was.

DivaD04

Man that is crazy how some people just dont have a life and have nothing better to do than to hate on a child and send her nasty msgs. I really think she has beautiful hair ...one word: HATERS!

nicely put Cas, it couldn't have been said no other way! i wish i was able to catch her vids as well but you know, when folks don't have a life or just ain't got it all upstairs....they f_____ it up for everybody else. i hate that she took vids down. maybe we should tell some of the ladies on you tube to come on over here to lhcf to share.

BostonMaria

Are you kidding me? OMG what a shame that she had to take down her pictures. That's just ridiculous. I feel so bad for her. I adored her Pokahontas braids.

MizzBrown

Hmmph...whether you have good hair practices or not, people still will make rude and nasty comments.

Just confirmation.

Stella B.

Hmmm.....I wonder if they closed the young girl down, or if they shut down the mom? For whatever reason, the mom was the one responsible for the commentary about her daughter's hair. She was also responsible for all the responses that were posted about her. When you make a decision to go public with a video like she did about her daughter, then you also have to follow the rules and regulations that are set up to protect the producers, as well as the people who will be viewing the sight. Last time I checked, there were both positive and negative comments posted from the people who were curious, and doubtful. I don't think the mom expected this sort of backlash, and wasn't sure how to handle it. She stepped outside of the video policy/boundary line she had used in explaining about her daughter's hair, and made another video using pics from other people's fotkis, and across the internet (with/without permission?) to prove that it was indeed possible for african- american girls and women to grow long hair. I truly believe she did this out of love, to protect her daughter's feelings from getting hurt by some of the rude remarks made by viewers. But policy is policy, and must be followed, to protect everyone. I think this is where she stumbled, and they decided to pull the plug. So we're left with only memories of her daughter's beautiful hair-but I think she proved her point in the short time her daughters video was active. Good luck to this darling young girl in the future; as I'm sure she will do well, and her hair will continue to thrive. Maybe when she gets older, she can do a hair video on her own. She gave us visual proof of how stunning, real, and possile growing long hair can be.

jamaraa

Hmmm.....I wonder if they closed the young girl down, or if they shut down the mom? For whatever reason, the mom was the one responsible for the commentary about her daughter's hair. She was also responsible for all the responses that were posted about her. When you make a decision to go public with a video like she did about her daughter, then you also have to follow the rules and regulations that are set up to protect the producers, as well as the people who will be viewing the sight. Last time I checked, there were both positive and negative comments posted from the people who were curious, and doubtful. I don't think the mom expected this sort of backlash, and wasn't sure how to handle it. She stepped outside of the video policy/boundary line she had used in explaining about her daughter's hair, and made another video using pics from other people's fotkis, and across the internet (with/without permission?) to prove that it was indeed possible for african- american girls and women to grow long hair. I truly believe she did this out of love, to protect her daughter's feelings from getting hurt by some of the rude remarks made by viewers. But policy is policy, and must be followed, to protect everyone. I think this is where she stumbled, and they decided to pull the plug. So we're left with only memories of her daughter's beautiful hair-but I think she proved her point in the short time her daughters video was active. Good luck to this darling young girl in the future; as I'm sure she will do well, and her hair will continue to thrive. Maybe when she gets older, she can do a hair video on her own. She gave us visual proof of how stunning, real, and possile growing long hair can be.

They (mother/daughter, not You Tube) removed the vids themselves. In fact, they'd removed the original vid once before and later put it back up. IOW, I don't think it had anything to do w/ the mother/daughter breaking any rules, but them being antsy about some comments being left.

They did that air vid of the other member some time ago, but unless she or someone else complained long after the fact, I can't see that being an issue. YT gets people for copyright infringement and I doubt those images were copyrighted.

IOW, I think it was simpler than that. Some jealous person probably threated to cut the kid's hair off or something. Kids behave that way all the time, but I'd not even put it past a grown up. Unfortunately her face was visible and even where she lived, so better be safe than sorry. Methinks the mother choose to back off YT entirely because most of their vids had nothing to do w/ hair. It seemed to be a family project of sorts.

Last edited:

*Muffin*

Youtube is getting really bad. They've got to do something about those racists/stalkers on there because good people who just want to help others and share their knowledge can no longer do that without being made to feel bad about themselves. It's really sad.

Last edited:

MizzBrown

Youtube is getting really bad. They've got to do something about those racists/stalkers on their because good people who just want to help others and share their knowledge can no longer do that without being made to feel bad about themselves. It's really sad.

Freedom of speech. You gotta love it and hate it.

jamaraa

The problem w/ disabling comments is how do you answer specific questions about what a viewer has seen? Do they contact you in some other way? If the purpose of these vids is instruction, people will have questions.

Last edited:

~~HoneyComb~~

That's really a shame, I despise cowards who get behind a computer and act ignorant because no one knows what they look like or who they are. They are the worse kind.

ellennicole

Somebody should have invited her to the LHCF. :)

Too bad we don't have our own youtube format just for haircare. It would have to be limited access... ah to dream.... Oh well.

jamaraa

I think she may have been invited. Irresistible aka Iris might have done so.

Last edited:

Miss*Tress

Somebody should have invited her to the LHCF. :)

Too bad we don't have our own youtube format just for haircare. It would have to be limited access... ah to dream.... Oh well.
Youtube videos can be set to private or use the video feature in Fotki.

P

Paradox

that is why as a mother I would be wary of putting such beautiful hair pictures of my child, there are some real sickos out there. I am just glad it is a "hater"( whatever you guys call it,lol) as opposed to a pervert old man with a hair fetish.

P

Paradox

Youtube is getting really bad. They've got to do something about those racists/stalkers on there because good people who just want to help others and share their knowledge can no longer do that without being made to feel bad about themselves. It's really sad.
it's horrible, however it happens to be a good reflection of society, unforunately.