Today is the best day to cut your hair for growth

HeChangedMyName

That is according to the farmer's almanac. I am not a superstitious person(anymore) but I stumbled upon this page looking for some other info. Well, wouldn't you know it that today I washed my hair and trimmed some bushy ends.

My question is do any of you actually pay attention to the almanac and cut/not cut hair according to it?

oh, here is the link that I was looking at

http://www.almanac.com/astrology/index.php

Christa438

And I was just thinking about doing a small trim/dust early today and I had a strong urge to do it, but I avoided it...maybe later this week.

But no I dont follow that almanac at all.

CurlyMoo

LOL, I just bought my trimming scissors today. I have no idea why I was so adamant to buy them. There're too expensive so I'm returning them.

bellezanegra826

That is according to the farmer's almanac. I am not a superstitious person(anymore) but I stumbled upon this page looking for some other info. Well, wouldn't you know it that today I washed my hair and trimmed some bushy ends.

My question is do any of you actually pay attention to the almanac and cut/not cut hair according to it?

oh, here is the link that I was looking at

http://www.almanac.com/astrology/index.php

dang, i just cut my hair to shoulder length yesterday and i was talking to my mom this morning about how some people cut their hair at certain times. i wish i had read this yesterday so that i could have waited until today

*closer*2*my*dreams*

I too was contemplating doing a small trim to get rid of some suspect split ends. However I chickened out and decided to wait until the end of august. shucks!

2themax

I too was contemplating doing a small trim to get rid of some suspect split ends. However I chickened out and decided to wait until the end of august. shucks!

Don't feel bad. I read that the best date(s) to cut your hair in Aug. 2008 is the following dates:

Aug. 1 & Aug. 2 (after 2 pm, but before 12 am) &&&&&&&&&

Aug. 30 (after 2 pm/before 12 am).

Both of you ladies are correct. :yep:I trimmed my split ends yesterday (8/1/2008) and started a new vitamin to my regime today (8/2/2008). I am so excited :grin: and I do follow astrology from time-to-time.

senimoni

I like the idea of it but the last time I checked online different calendars gave conflicting days so I forgot about it.