Indian Hemp

Nessa

Have you tried this product pure or the grease. Please tell me what effect it has had on you and what is your hair texture. Cause what may work for you may not work for others.

CICI24

my mom used to use the ALLWAYS brand grease on my hair when it first came out. They have changed there formula since then,that was about 14 years ago and in 2.5 months of using it my hair went from above shoulder length to almost bra strap lenght. I don't know what else it could have made my hair grow like that. My aunt used the grease and she went from neck length to mid back length in 1 year. I don't know what else its used for but I think it is mainly used for hair growth.

Nessa

Dang that was fast. It may work on me on the count that my hair is the same texture as mines. But I have seen the Allways brand products. They have the one with Indian Hemp i saw the one with castor oil though.

Nessa

Cici24,

You used ALLWAYS Indian Hemp. And your hair grew that fast. We have like the same hair texture. Therefore what works on you may work on me. Even though the formula may have changed it may be the same effects. I want my hair to grow, grow, grow, and grow.Yes I am so happy cause I am going to use the castor oil kind and the indian Hemp kind. Thank You very much for this info.

CICI24

My auntie would wash her hair once a week and apply the indian hemp to her scalp and hair and wear it up in a phonytail. She would take her hair down only like 2 times a week. The original formula was very potent it had more herbs,natural oils and vitamins and it didn't have mineral oil in it like the new formula. You can try it or some other indian hemp grease. I actually saw a jar of the original version when I was in Pittsburgh not too long ago.

CICI

Nessa

Cici,

Yeah I can try it. But I will try to buy it. Cause I want to grow my hair.so this will be good. I still wish they didn't put Mineral Oil though. '"But that is okay I have used alot of it. I hope they still have the original or close to original form close to me. Thank You for telling me.

happylocks

Is it true if you apply to many products or too much, it can cause you too lose hair, Is you aunt still around? How much did she use, and is that affecting her hair now? I dont want to end up with thin hair just to have growth, Do you know of a product w/o the minerals, I am in texas
Thanks

CICI24

Yeah my aunt is still around and no her hair didn't thin out. Its just hair grease why would her hair thin out? She probably applied 2 x a week. I don't know if the new formula would have the same effect I don't think it is as potent. I don't know of any other products that would be similar. But if petroleum and mineral bother you than order the herbs and oils you want,and make your own version. Also do a search on Indian hemp. HTH

CICI

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I think there is so much negativity on hair grease b/c some pple feel that petroleum and mineral oil is bad for hair and have well meaning behind them. I've always used grease for my scalp and had no side effects, others do. I've received max hair growth due to my sulfur 8 and glover's mix. Some consider s8 a grease and don't use it. If I had listened to them, my hair would still be short short. :grin: If it ain't broke, don't try to fix it. Also, what works 4 me may not work 4 u. It won't stop me from trying to help u. :D