My Ode to Foxy Brown..pics!!

Duchesse

This was inspired by the thread that was going on a couple of days ago..debating whether or not Foxy Brown aka. the ill naanaa's hair was real or unbeweavable.

It reminded me how much I used to love her signature do (and how much I used to love her music..."who ya wit"!...say whaat..oh the dance moves in that vid). So I remembered that I had in my "box o' hair", some human 1b. wet and wavy from last winter that I bought but was too lazy to install...plus my own hair was way to short to cover the tracks.

I just finished installing in my humid kitchen..thus making my own kitchen and other parts quite frizzy. I will probably never wear it out like this..and I know it won't pass the LHCF "is that her hurr?..."naw girl..who you foolin..thats straight up Indian kinky" test. Luckily it's summer so the extra frizz isn't too telling/tore up. But I likes it! Thanks Foxy B for reminding me about the puffy weave look!

lol! note the BT red cap in the corner :lachen::lachen:

I look kinda drunk..just sleepy

mscocoface

I am no expert and don't claim to be the weave inspector general...but that looks good enough to go out with.

JMHO

You could throw that into a ponytail with a little flower on the side or use those hairzings or pretty chopsticks to add to a bun and be done with it.

I would ride it until it didn't look right.

Again, JMHO.:yep:

Duchesse

:look:

Shoot, coulda fooled me! I think the frizziness lends to the realism. :lachen:

Thats what my momma said! "girl..the fuzz makes it look so real"

Thanks ladies...you all are making me feel a bit more confident about heading out into the world tomorrow!

AsTheCurlzTurns

Oh you did great with this blending it in and all. If you'd have never said nothin, I wouldn't have known at all. It looks great, you can definitely go out in the real world tomorrow with that!:yep:
Cuteness!

Irresistible

This was inspired by the thread that was going on a couple of days ago..debating whether or not Foxy Brown aka. the ill naanaa's hair was real or unbeweavable.

It reminded me how much I used to love her signature do (and how much I used to love her music..."who ya wit"!...say whaat..oh the dance moves in that vid). So I remembered that I had in my "box o' hair", some human 1b. wet and wavy from last winter that I bought but was too lazy to install...plus my own hair was way to short to cover the tracks.

I just finished installing in my humid kitchen..thus making my own kitchen and other parts quite frizzy. I will probably never wear it out like this..and I know it won't pass the LHCF "is that her hurr?..."naw girl..who you foolin..thats straight up Indian kinky" test. Luckily it's summer so the extra frizz isn't too telling/tore up. But I likes it! Thanks Foxy B for reminding me about the puffy weave look!

Go Foxy! looks pretty :yep:

Lioness

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWSA!

I would have NEVER guessed that's a weave. That really IS unbeweavable :lachen:

LynnieB

i was prepared to do a quick enter and exit of this thread but OH MY!!

Looking good, no - actually this looks totally realistic and very lovely!

Nice job!

Duchesse

Thanks again ladies :grin:!!

I went to the doctor today and I could tell ladies were trying to figure it out lol. I'm just happy to have a hairstyle for this month.