Youtube Channel Relaxed Tutorials..

chavascandy

I am pretty much subscribed to all of these ladies youtube but there are a few I haven't subbed yet. I will be checking them out this evening.

Bump...
Bump... Bump....and Subbing! LOL

MsLi@512

I was just looking at the videos and am shocked at the amount of people that have gone natural: Aquajoyce, Macherie, chinablk, missthis897, ninapruitt, buildable beauty. Then a lot of people who used to make good relaxed videos just disappeared. Maybe when I get to BSL I'll consider making YT videos.
For all the ladies still making videos, thank you.

sapphire74

I was just looking at the videos and am shocked at the amount of people that have gone natural: Aquajoyce, Macherie, chinablk, missthis897, ninapruitt, buildable beauty. Then a lot of people who used to make good relaxed videos just disappeared. Maybe when I get to BSL I'll consider making YT videos.
For all the ladies still making videos, thank you.

MsLi@512 you don't have to wait until you are BSL, start now YTing your journey to BSL!:yep:

sunnieb

Bumping

I'm relaxing this weekend, so I'm re-reading through some threads.

Sent from my Comet

camilla

chyna black DID THE BIG CHOP
missthis>>>>> mini chopped going natural
traycee transitioning to texlaxed

Last edited:

Napp

Ms. Nobody
like 90% of YT relaxed channels are now natural or transitioning:ohwell:

i guess there really isnt a "relaxed hair community". i feel like once you relax you are either on your own or dependent on a stylist...

sunnieb

like 90% of YT relaxed channels are now natural or transitioning:ohwell:

i guess there really isnt a "relaxed hair community". i feel like once you relax you are either on your own or dependent on a stylist...

@Napp - it's starting to feel that way for real!

Whenever someone announces their going natural, they get loads of "Congrats", "Welcome to the fun side", "Glad you are embracing your true self", etc.

When we relax, it's just like :ohwell:. :lol:

I don't care though. I will be relaxed until I'm at least PBL (Passed Booty Length :look:).

I also think there are alot of relaxed heads out there. They just aren't as vocal as the naturals. :yep:

Evolving78

i went back to the relaxer after dipping in the natural on and off pool for over 10 years. but my reasons for going natural didn't come from bad relaxing experience. i felt i had to be relaxes, like i didn't have a choice.

now i am back to relaxing, i don't have any regrets. i am loving the fact that i am learning how to take care of my relaxed hair and that i don't have to depend on someone. that was the scary part for me.

MsLi@512

MsLi@512 you don't have to wait until you are BSL, start now YTing your journey to BSL!:yep:

Your right, I was just using that to buy some time and get the courage up to do it(Although I predict BSL will be here in the next 3-4 months or so). But I do want to get a decent camera first and organize how I want the channel to flow. I also am very opinionated and know I could get myself in trouble with my thoughts, so, yeah, it's got to be very strategically planned and thought out beforehand.

camilla

I will be back with my own channel BUT i also do alot of protective styles self install lace wigs etc i will bump once my cam arrives

EbonyCPrincess

[/B]

Your right, I was just using that to buy some time and get the courage up to do it(Although I predict BSL will be here in the next 3-4 months or so). But I do want to get a decent camera first and organize how I want the channel to flow. I also am very opinionated and know I could get myself in trouble with my thoughts, so, yeah, it's got to be very strategically planned and thought out beforehand.

MsLi@512 Yes, please start now!!! I'm honestly much more inspired seeing the JOURNEY not just the results. Plus its so nice to be able to look back at your older videos and notice your hair's progress. Its even better than looking at old pictures! But I do understand being organized first...wish I'd done that! But ah well, its completely a hobby. Thanks ladies for subbing!

MrsDoingMe2011, relatively new youtuber who updates regularly.
MrsDoingMe2011 - Her 3 year journey update. From full NL/SL to full BSL. Super inspiring!