Have y'all seen this Wen infomercial with Alyssa Milano and Holly Peete

JJamiah

I love WEN. I like Hair One Olive Oil as well. They both are excellent products. My hair knows what it likes and it likeys the WEN/Hairone. LOL :lick: :lick:

Iluvsmuhgrass

Which WEN works best with 4a/b hair?

I think they all do, it's just a matter of preference. I used it while relaxed and tried it once since natural and my hair gave me the side eye. It's a pretty good product, I knew I should have clarified first though. Alot of ladies swear by the Cherry Almond because it's more moisturizing (Smells like cherry cough syrup to me) but I liked the Almond mint because it was great for my sensitive scalp. You'll definitely have to use a DC and leave in with it if your hair tends to be on the dry side like mine.

tadeja

Theres a lady on Etsy that has a knock off of Wen been wanting to try that also and see how that works. She was like she love wen but hate the price so she set out to find a conditioner that works just as good.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/61687922/one-step-hair-cleanser-and-conditioner

This one is almost as expensive, $10.50 for 8 ozs. of product. Wen is $28 for 16 ozs.

I'm currently alternating the Sweet Almond Mint with the Tea Tree. I only really like the Cleansing Conditioner. The styling creme, texture balm and moisture mask are just ok.

Last edited:

beans4reezy

LOVE Wen. But I just used Sally's knock off version Hair One Olive Oil and it worked BETTER than my WEN! Anyways - love both products and carry both in my hair arsenal.