tresemme naturals as a co-wash......

southerncitygirl

This condish is the bomb......I had a herbal essence moment in the shower and the shower comb glided through my hair like a hot knife through butter.....Lawd have mercy!!!!:lachen::lachen:I plan on co-washing 2x a wk with this stuff till it gets cold....Thx Brittster:grin:. the ingredients are good for a drugstore brand more natural than organix or some of these other brands that pose as natural. Anybody else feel this way about this product?

Last edited:

Miss_C

I LOVE Tresemme! Great cowash condish. Better than a lot of the more popular cowash condishes, and such a huge amount.

30something

This condish is the bomb......I had a herbal essence moment in the shower and the shower comb glided through my hair like a hot knife through butter.....Lawd have mercy!!!!:lachen::lachen:I plan on co-washing 2x a wk with this stuff till it gets cold....Thx Brittster:grin:. the ingredients are good for a drugstore brand more natural than organix or some of these other brands that pose as natural. Anybody else feel this way about this product?

Herbal Essences moment like their old commercials with women having hair-orgasms :blush:? I love the conditioner. But I can't find the bottle!! Where did it go.

katblack

Just word of caution, this conditioner glide like no other. But this conditioner also does tend to make my hair feel dry when my hair finally dries. So, if you have a good moisture routine then you are good. If not, then you still might be good. It just depends on what your hair needs.

Black Hoya Chick

I..LOVE Tresemme Naturals!!! It is my cowash and leave-in. I tried to leave it behind and try something new, and couldn't. Pure greatness =)

PPGbubbles

This is a staple for me 4 sure!!!! It was love at 1st co-wash and we have been going steady ever since!

kim

This stuff is WAY better than any expensive products I have tried. And I have tried many!!!