PJs Beware - Mega Care Oil Products for Hair

JerseyGirl

I went to a Beauty Supply Store in Newark, N.J. I found this product to be outstanding. I purchased two more oils today. Mega Care is a line of oil for hair. Shea Butter Oil, Coca Butter Oil, Vitamin E, Olive Oil, Sunflower Oil, and Jojoba Oil.

The ingredients for the Vitamin E is:
Vitamin E Oil, Castor Oil, Sunflower Oil, Vitamin E Extract.

The label says: Natural Vitamin E body and hair oil with extra protection for thinning hair.

The ingredients for the Jojoba Oil

Joboba Oil, Castor Oil, Sunflower Oil, Olive Oil, Lanolin, BHA

The label says: Anti-Dandruff - Dry, Damaged Hair - Repair Split Ends with Shine

These products are made by Sunflower Cosmetics & Yours - located in College Point, NY.

The price - $1.99 for 2 fl. oz. - Check it out. I have the Shea Butter and the Olive Oil at home, and they are light and effective.

LondonDiva

My god I am so dense, I thought you were warning PJs about this product becuse there was something wrong with it. DUH DUH DUH LondonDiva /images/graemlins/tongue.gif /images/graemlins/tongue.gif /images/graemlins/tongue.gif /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

pebbles

Hi JerseyGirl,

I have those bottles of oil and I love them. The smell is so nice. Luckily I bought my supply before I decided not to buy anymore products until February. Whew! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

fletgee

Hi JerseyGirl!
I am also here in the Jersey. Where in Newark did you find these oils? I like the fact that you said they are light. My hair is fine and anything too oily just kills it. It just lays down and does not get up! I also like the variety of the oils. Tell me...please! Thanks. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

morehairplease

ladies I am SO sorry to bump such an old thread but I can not find the mega care vitamin e oil anywhere online :( by chance does anyone know of a place where it can be purchased? I have tried walmart, target, my local bss, walgreens,etc...no luck.

any help would be awesome ladies

Barbara

Princess
LondonDiva said:
My god I am so dense, I thought you were warning PJs about this product becuse there was something wrong with it. DUH DUH DUH LondonDiva /images/graemlins/tongue.gif /images/graemlins/tongue.gif /images/graemlins/tongue.gif /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Same comment . . .

HarySituation

I know this is an old OLD thread but I just have to rave about this DOLLAR STORE hair oil find!! ...have also seen these in the BSS for twice as much....

They now make them in

Tea Tree Oil- Says " Natural antibacterial oil with extra protection for your hair and body": contains Tea Tree Oil, Canola Oil, Sunflower Oil, Castor Oil, Olive Oil, Cotton seed Oil, Grape seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Jojoba Oil, Fragrance

Grape seed Oil- says "Grape seed Oil supplies hair and scalp with an abundance of rich minerals": contains Grape Seed Oil, Sweet almond Oil, Olive Oil, Sunflower Oil, Castro Oil, Wheat germ Oil, Vitamin E, Fragrance

and

Carrot & Aloe Oil- says" Carrot and Aloe Vera rehydrate hair for healthiness and sheen": contains Carrot Oil, Canola Oil, Sunflower Oil, Castro oil, Olive Oil, Cotton Seed Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Vitamin E, Fragrance

The good thing is they're only a dollar :grin:, the bad thing is the come in a very small tube (1.5 Oz) :ohwell:

Last edited:

MizzCoco

I love these oils, I have one in every flavor! LOL I use them for sealing, and they are very effective and smell nice. All for 99cents

gadgetdiva

I LOVE these oils! I get them for $.99 at the local beauty supply...they work wonders on my and my daughters hair & scalp.

jazzerz

Bringing this one back from the old ages but, ITA! I just bought three bottles of the grape seed oil because my hair loves it. I hope that I can remake this on my own, since my local bss is running low.

Carisa

gosh! y do i do this to myself.....i knew coming into this thread would make me wana buy somethin! lol

bgsix

I have always been reluctant to buy them. I just assumed they were knock offs or something. This gives me a reason to stop by the bss today.

afjhnsn

I love this stuff. I've only tried the grapeseed oil, but I'm going to use it more often now that I realize it has ceramides (I want to do a personal challenge). I think... sunflower oil, wheat germ oil and ... are grape seed oil and sweet almond oil ceramides?