“I LOVE MY HAIR” SESAME STREET T-SHIRTS

Forever in Bloom

I've ordered from F21 for years. The pictures they take never reflect the true color. Besides, it looks photo-shopped onto the model. :look:

LovinLea

I ran across the blue one for $14.00! Of course, there is no black model to wear the t-shirt. :nono:

http://www.forever21.com/product.as...ategory_name=top&product_id=2000016378&Page=1

I was in F21 yesterday and saw it. This little white girl picked it up and her father promptly told her to put it down. I didn't get it because the "colors" weren't right.

drappedup

There's a similar tank top version available @ Forever 21 (yes, I check the website daily, don't judge me! LOL)....I actually was tempted to order it with that AZ summer coming up.... :grin:

EDIT:

I see it's been mentioned, lol....nevermind.....carry on! :blush::lol:

theAlist

Hmmm...they did bleach the muppet on the F21 shirt... :lol: Wow, well I guess all black people are represented now. I want to buy from the other site but I don't want a smedium shirt either. I do like the style of the F21 shirt, but....:look:

Ms. Martina

I wish the F21 one looked like the original muppet. I want a shirt with a muppet that actually looks close to my skin color (brown). I guess this shirt is good if you are really light or white.:ohwell: