Karishma Henna is now in Philadelphia

omachine

Hi-

A few months ago I stopped by a place called the International Foods store in Philadelphia located at 4203, Walnut Street, on the westside. And, their number is (215) 222-4480 if you have any questions about product availablity. I asked the owner if he would buy Karishma Henna, he promised he would but in the interim I purchased henna from Ayurnatural. I received it within a few days and I totally forgot about the store in West Philadelphia.

Fast forward to last week, Ayurnatural was out of Karishma Henna so I decided to try another online vendor. Well it has been a week, my account was charged right away by one Jacquie Roch in Georgia but I haven't received any communication from this vendor, no confirmation e-mail, no tracking number, no product. I called yesterday and left a message requesting information regarding my order to no avail.

I have a big event to go to on Sunday and so out of desperation I went back to the International Foods store today and discovered that the owner had indeed ordered the henna!!! He is selling them for $2.79 a piece so I grabbed ten bags!! So, for any of you Philadelphia ladies who want to purchase Karishma henna locally please visit the International Foods store. The owner has a wide selection of haircare products at a reasonable price in addition to bulk size Indian and Pakistani grocery products.

As for Jacquie Roch, I am going to give it until next week and then file a grievance to get my money back.

Thanks!

~*~ShopAholic~*~

I always go there for my henna and Amla oil, but I always get the Reshma or Mumtaaz brand though. Maybe I'll give the Karishma brand a try.

omachine

Thanks I don't use henna that often but it would be nice to get it somewhere local.

Jenn, try Karishma and you will be henna-ing at least once a month, if not more.

I always go there for my henna and Amla oil, but I always get the Reshma or Mumtaaz brand though. Maybe I'll give the Karishma brand a try.

ShopAholic, Karishma is so seamless. I love this henna. The shine and conditioning you get from it is amazing and it rinses soooo easy :yep:.