VO5 Discontinued Conditioners

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL
Does anyone know which ones have been discontinued.. I really like the Pina Colada and can only find it at CVS.. they don't have many left.. and I did find 2 big bottles of the Vanilla Bean at Big Lots..but have never seen it anywhere else.. are these discontinued or being discontinued?? Are there any other ones??

Thanks!

Bunny77

I was wondering this myself. I keep hearing of this mysterious Vanilla Bean but I don't see it anywhere or on the V05 website.

I found the heavenly Coconut Pina Colada also at a CVS (one in Tallahassee, one in Orlando)... I might go and buy some up in case this is also discontinued... I don't see this on the website.

I see Honeydew Smoothie all the time at Publix, but this is another one I don't see on the website. I don't like this one though, so if anyone wants to try this one, I can easily buy it for you and send it out!!! It's in the Moisture Milks line, like the Strawberries and Cream, etc.

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL
BUMP.. anyone else know which ones are discontinued?? Maybe I'll try calling them this week and see what I can find out..

mkstar826

supersonic
call them. they will tell you exactly what's discontinued or going to be discontinued.

I know for sure the BlueBerries & Cream is being discontinued. Not sure about the ones you listed though.

Last edited:

deedabug

i heard blueberries n cream is gonna be over in a few days...imma try to stock up..some stuff i cant understand why it gets discontinued

deedabug

i got it at walmart in the 22.5 oz bottle...if i cant get enuff i'll have to settle for strawberries n cream

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL
The V05 people finally wrote me back..here is a list of what's being discontinued:

Thank you for contacting Alberto Culver regarding your interest in our company and its products. We are happy to supply you with the information that you have requested.
Unfortunately, due to low consumer demand the following VO5 shampoo and conditioners were discontinued, and are no longer available in our warehouses. VO5 Moisturizing, Revive & Shine, So Smooth, Color Keeper, Clarifying, Volumizing, Vanilla Blossom, Fruitsation, Jasmine Tease, Pina Colada, Creamy Citrus, Blueberries & Cream, Fresh Vanilla Bean, Cucumber Melon Crush, Deep Cleasing, Luv Me Lavender, and Punch Pomegranate.

All of my favs are going going gone.. SUCKS! :mad:

ehj

I was at CVS last week and on the shelve there were tow bottles one was Pina Colada and the other was Coconut Pina Colada so maybe they are just changing the name. idk. I hope thats what they're doing!

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
With the exception of the strawberries and cream, they are discontinuing all of my faves! :crying3: Thanks for the heads up. I'll stock up today...

honeisos

RushGirl said:
The V05 people finally wrote me back..here is a list of what's being discontinued:

Thank you for contacting Alberto Culver regarding your interest in our company and its products. We are happy to supply you with the information that you have requested.
Unfortunately, due to low consumer demand the following VO5 shampoo and conditioners were discontinued, and are no longer available in our warehouses. VO5 Moisturizing, Revive & Shine, So Smooth, Color Keeper, Clarifying, Volumizing, Vanilla Blossom, Fruitsation, Jasmine Tease, Pina Colada, Creamy Citrus, Blueberries & Cream, Fresh Vanilla Bean, Cucumber Melon Crush, Deep Cleasing, Luv Me Lavender, and Punch Pomegranate.

All of my favs are going going gone.. SUCKS! :mad:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WHY..... I can't believe this !

MonaLisa

sassygirl125 said:
With the exception of the strawberries and cream, they are discontinuing all of my faves! :crying3: Thanks for the heads up. I'll stock up today...

Alberto Culver are some rat bastids! What dey mean due to low supply...there's enough on this board to keep up with demand...r we the only ones buying them? stop it. stop da madness.

honeisos

MonaLisa said:
Alberto Culver are some rat bastids! What dey mean due to low supply...there's enough on this board to keep up with demand...r we the only ones buying them? stop it. stop da madness.

That's what I'm saying... I buy about 4-5 bottles a month!
blue berry is my Fav... it makes my hair so soft.. the comb glides through it ..

JenJen2721

mkstar826 said:
call them. they will tell you exactly what's discontinued or going to be discontinued.

I know for sure the BlueBerries & Cream is being discontinued. Not sure about the ones you listed though.

Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :whyme:

JenJen2721

sassygirl125 said:

The Blueberries and Cream works so much better for me than the Strawberries and Cream...Free Me Freesia seems to work similiar to the Blueberries and Cream for me...have you tried the Freesia, Sassy?

Has anyone tried the Hydrators Glacial Splash?

Last edited:

Champagne_Wishes

A broke graduate
Rushgirl, go to the Wal-Mart in Lansing and the one over in Highland, which is like a 15 minutes or less drive over there. And if you really want to make the drive, there is a Wal-Mart in Hobart, IN.

L

LaNecia

I found a few of the discontinued "flavors" at a .99 cent store. I've never tried the Blueberries and Cream...so you can guess......... They had a LOT but I only bought 3 bottles, one of the the Blueberries and two of the Peaches and Cream cause I love anything that reminds me of peaches! :)

If I like them, then I'll go back and get a 'few' more.

Ooops, I wasn't supposed to be buying anything else until March.......:sekret::look: