growing hair to shoulder length

sexy c

I cut my shoulder length hair to my chin, because my ends were really bad. How long do you ladies think it will take me to grow my hair to shoulder length again? I will be on hiding my hair in a bun.

sexy c

thanks yall I am taking my braids out and will be washing, deep conditioning, and using a bun as a protective style for 6 months. It will probably be a year because once I get to shoulder length my goal is for apl. thanks:)

morehairplease

ladies thanks so so much for this thread! My hair is currently chin length and I really desire shoulder length hair.

ETA: sexyc would you like to be 'hair growth buddies'?

caribeandiva

Human being
It took me a year to get there. you have to take into consideration that my hair was extremely damaged, i had a trim during that time and my height doesn't help at all. it should take you 6 months to get there.

bablou00

My sides where right about chin length when I started last Aug I think it took me about 6mos or so to grow out the front.

kyla

Thanks for starting this thread! I'm at the same point and was curious about this as well. Thanks ladies for ALL the replies. You all rock!

Kyla

InJesusName

This thread was right on time. After stretching for six months, my hair was just a bit past my shoulders...well, let me correct that...a few strands were right past my shoulder:lachen: ! I decided to cut it even to just above my collar bone. I want to protective style, but corn rows took a toll on my edges. I am practically bald on my right side and pulling my hair back looks rather questionable. I think I may try falls for six months. I am not sure.