Curl Activator wet or dry hair

Has anyone put curl acivator on their hair when their hair is wet right after washing it? Any good resukts from that? Would anyone advise against it?
Product: World of curls activator for extra dry hair
Im realy trying to do everything to at least maintain length. I hate seeing long strands off my hair break off, Im always checking to see if the hair falling out has a bulb at the top

G

I love World of Curls (God bless you Adrienne). But I only use it when my hair is wet. That way after I apply it, I can scrunch in my curls and waves. The rest of the week, I don't apply it again. I just wet my hair.

adrienne0914

i also apply it mainly to my wet hair after i wash it. however, i also apply it daily to my dry hair to resmooth it. i haven't had any problems doing it either way. ain't nuthin but moisture. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

adrienne

keylargo

i should have listened to you when you suggested that i try the worlds of curl activator awhile back. instead, i got frustrated and cut off my overprocessed hair and now i'm back in braids- but not for long.

adrienne0914

well, if it was damaged, it's for the best keylargo. why delay the inevitable. now that you've cut it off, you can have a fresh start and probably be past where you were before by spring. it's never too late for the World of Curls though. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

adrienne

nita4

Wow ladies. Thanks for the idea. Duhhh, I always thought the world of curls was to greasy for dry hair. Never thought to try on wet hair, twist and go. Thanks!! I'm going on week eight of twelve into touch up time and usually like to wash and go with little manipulation. This should help.

Integrity

silly question but---can i use a curl activator to moisturize and still achieve a straight look if i wanted to? my hair is relaxed 4ab

VALLEYGIRL

Hey Pandora
I met a guy (yes a guy) in Sallys with shoulder length relaxer hair who uses Care Free Curl Gold every other night or so. He said he only uses a little bit throughout the length of the hair and it works like a charm. I didn't ask him if he wraps his hair after that but in all honesty it looked as if he either roller set it or bumped his ends with a curling iron!!!!
HTH
Valleygirl

nita4

I've used it to maintain curls in my hair after a roller set. When my set needed to be recurled, I would use a little S-Curl, roll on a magnetic(sp) roller and the next day or that evening have soft curls. I use the world of curls for up do's only - to wet and greasy.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
I love World of Curls (God bless you Adrienne).

[/ QUOTE ]

I second that! I got the Fantasia because the WOC smelled funny. I now realize it was probably a jar that had been sitting on the shelf since 1981. /images/graemlins/grin.gif
I got a tube this weekend and it has no smell at all. My hair is soft and fluffy again. I got my shower filter, too!

Peachtree

Hi Meinzzfuture,
I have not tried this yet, but I am very eager. Believe me, this is on my "Need to Buy" list.

G

I used the World of Curls on my dry hair today to smooth out my style and it was great. WOC is definitely a keeper, and I may replace all of my other gels with it, or at least 2 that I can think of . <font color="blue"> </font color> /images/graemlins/grin.gif

nita4

So, you ladies are digging the gel in the tube more so then the spray?? I don't like the spray - it does smell funny and the smell sticks with you throughout the day...don't like that. If the gel doesn't smell, I'll get that...I don't like a stinky head. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

G

Gurl, go getchoo some World of Curls! I use the one in the blue tube. There is no offensive or strong odor to worry about whatsoever! /images/graemlins/grin.gif