StaSoFro VS S-Curl...

LocksOfLuV

Which one provides the best moisture for combing out natural roots and newgrowth. I DCed while spraying my newgrowth with S-curl a few weeks back and it is def. a keeper. But I am wondering if StaSoFro is better.

Which one of these do you like better?

rdm

i am currently using sta soft fro and it has made my ng very manageable. I am going into week 7 and normally, this would be the week I would really be fighting with my ng.

Doll

I just completed my 6 month stretch on Dec. 6th and I would not have made it without Sta-Sof-Fro! It kept my NG very moisturized, and in turn it played nicely with my relaxed hair!

Doll

I'm sorry that I don't have a pic, but I purchased it at a BSS. I use the one that comes in a tube which has a thickened consistency. I felt it would be less messy than the spray on. I believe there's an existing thread with pics.

cmw45

I have not used Stay So Fro yet, but S-curl is amazing. My hair sucked moisture out of the air and stayed soft at all times. It also kept the curls moist without that Geri Curl feeling.

OT: I think that Stay So Fro also come in a spray in an organgie/yellowish colored bottle with red writing. I see it and S-curl everywhere.

C

MissFallon

LOL I used this when I was in high school after I read an article about how Glycerin aids in hair growth. It was the only thing that said it contained glycerin on the bottle. IIt's funny that I never even remembered the name, I doubt I ever even looked when I first bought it. used this for about 2 years, I hated it. It made my hair greasy and jheri curl-ish. I wore my hair straight most of the time and it just gave it a horrible feeling.

tsiporah

MissFallon said:
LOL I used this when I was in high school after I read an article about how Glycerin aids in hair growth. It was the only thing that said it contained glycerin on the bottle. IIt's funny that I never even remembered the name, I doubt I ever even looked when I first bought it. used this for about 2 years, I hated it. It made my hair greasy and jheri curl-ish. I wore my hair straight most of the time and it just gave it a horrible feeling.

MissFallon you are correct about Glycerine.

Hey try this:
Get your favorite liquid leave-in conditioner and mix it with the veg glycerine. You not only have the moisture but the added benefits of conditioning. :yep: :yep:

LocksOfLuV

sweetascocoa said:
didnt work for me. Kinda greasy and just sat on my hair

Which one Sweet?

Seems like everyone loves StasoFro, I think I am gonna stick with what I know at this point, s-curl.

firecracker

tsiporah said:
MissFallon you are correct about Glycerine.

Hey try this:
Get your favorite liquid leave-in conditioner and mix it with the veg glycerine. You not only have the moisture but the added benefits of conditioning. :yep: :yep:

Ok I was thinking of doing this with humectress, donnie's pure veg glycerine and care free curl snap back.
I use humectress as a leave in for softness/conditioning and snap back for curl restoring after washing daily.
Donnies takes away my curls but is very good if I want a straighter fro or style. It does leave alot of moisture though which is fine for a ponytail.
For some reason I like the feel of Donnie's though.

I am going to start doing this today and see how I like it after say a week. :)

I also like Carefree curl Gold curl activator it gives curls and shine.
I do use scurl texturizer spray moisturizer sometimes but I wash daily so I don't see the need.

I guess I said all this to say I prefer my tried and true scurl products in the grey bottle. The clear bottle breaks out my forehead its too oily I guess.