2013 - Christian Random Thoughts Thread

MrsHaseeb

Psalm 46:1-11 KJV
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. [2] Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; [3] Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah. [4] There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. [5] God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early. [6] The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted. [7] The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah. [8] Come, behold the works of the Lord , what desolations he hath made in the earth. [9] He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire. [10] Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. [11] The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.

2012 may have had its ups and downs but we made it to 2013! God is still God. Lord I pray for each sister on the board that you will open our eyes to behold wondrous things out of thy law. Help us to be wise Lord Jesus and teach us to acknowledge you in all our ways in 2013. In Jesus name. Happy new year ladies!

Last edited:

Nice & Wavy

There is power, in the name of Jesus
Break every chain, break every chain, break every chain.
Break every chain, break every chain, break every chain!

Thank you sis for beginning this thread for this New Year. There is something to be said about the one who begins this thread in the CF every year and I'm so thankful that the Lord chose you!

God has put you in a large place today...and you should know that the Holy Spirit will have an open portal over this place because of your faithfulness and prayers for this forum. This word will be a different word for different people, but it will certainly be LIFE to ALL who read it!

Jesus is truly Lord over this forum. Everything that is not of Him, will flee... it will not be able to stand in the presence of a Holy God that is in this forum, in the name of Jesus!!!

Rise up...children of the Most High God and don't hold your tongue. Begin to proclaim and speak redemption over the lives of many...there are so many that need Jesus and 2013 will be the year of Redemption for many people here in this forum and outside of this forum!!!

Hallelujah!!!

Nice & Wavy

LifeafterLHCF

Let's all be the awesomeness we were called and crafted to be. Let's help our fellow sister or brother for real in 2013. Let's be of good courage and edify and exalt each other like the Word says. Let's not forget the gospel and let's be in positions to teach due to our greatness and growth.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
A happy and blessed New Year to everyone!

Praying for direction on my calling. My heart this year continues for the orphans, the children.... the innocents, that I rely on the Holy Spirit and not my emotions. Continuing to pray for peace in Jerusalem, peace among the Children of God and an awakening to the storms ahead.

@MrsHasseeb, may the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you... Amen

Nice & Wavy

(A slow whisper.....)

(Speak to our heart's Lord)

Iwanthealthyhair67

(A slow whisper.....)

(Speak to our heart's Lord)

this song is very prophetic, i come in agreement with you that every chain will be broken off of the lives of the people of God.

break every chain, break every chain, break every chain!

Last edited:

Laela

Refreshment to the soul: Nothing like an early morning call from moms on the first of the year, anointing our home! As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

charmingt

Happy New Year! Ladies. Oh how wonderful it is, just to know that He is mine and I am His! He is worthy to be praised. Halleluiah!!!!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Happy New Year and Brand New Beginnings Everyone! :love2:

Praise God, I am done with the foolishness of the past !

I pray for the constant flow of the Holy Spirit to be free in each of our lives. That we just natually flow with the Holy Spirit of God without resistance, without hesitation, without a thought.

In the same manner that we count not every breath we take, nor do we count each rhythm of our hearts, nor do we count the number of hairs on our heads; without a thought, we will flow with the awareness of God's spirit within our hearts, souls and minds, and flow with God as He before ordained.

I pray for health for all. I pray for healing in every area of everyone's life and those of your loved ones. I pray for safety for you and your loved ones and for those whom we do not know, yet need prayers for safety.

I pray for those who are lurking that not one will be able to escape the love and the presence of God in their lives and in their hearts.

I pray for marriages, One Man, One Woman whom and which God has ordained and will always bless. There is no other union in the human race that can be called marriage, nor recognized neither blessed by the heart of God. All other unions are counterfeits and are rendered null and void.

I pray for those who desire to be married in a Godly union, shall indeed be God-set in Holy Matrimony, in Jesus' Name. I pray for marriages which are struggling, will be released into the hands of All Mighty God, to be whole and pure and righteous and protected under the Blood of Jesus.

I pray for all children to be taught of the Lord and great shall be their peace. I pray for their safety in all manner, all forms, meaning bodily, spiritually, and the protection of their innocense and their souls. No weapon formed against them shall prosper; no deceptions of satan's schemes shall be able to dwell within their hearts.

Father God allow the hearts of these children to be and to remain pure and protected from all evil; that their hearts are knitted and one with you. I dedicate each child to you and in your care, not one shall nor can be taken from your hands.

Father God, Remove the bullies, physically and spirtually, for truly they are there perched and ready to invade the innocense of children unawares.

Father God, protect and defend their precious lives from all manner of danger. Keep them safe at home, at school, at Church, at play, each day.

Father God, please protect and defend their sexuality. Oh' the devil is a liar for none are born gay. Displace that lying spirit and those who promote it. Rebuke the deceptive spiritual influence that has invaded what you have designed them to be, male and female, no other, no gender inbetween, no sexual displacements, nor molestation, dangers rendering confusion; for you are not the author of such, nor is it your plan. Surround them with your wall of fire of protection. Still the enemy's plan and distraction. Remove the works of the gay agenda from the schools and outside activities. Render the sin dead in it's works, a failed operation, in Jesus' Name.

Father, make yourself known full and wide. There will be no place for the enemy to hide and upon your glory, your children shall abide and surrender unto you.

Father I pray for Godly content and a positive flow in this forum. Cast out the bond woman and the spirits which do not belong. Cast them out. Render their works, fruitless, null and void.

Father those who need mental and spiritual healing, help them to allow you to heal them and to be free in their lives to bring them the peace and stability that they need. Remove the fear and the doubts that you are the true Healer and override all that hinders and formerly ruled.

Father, bless and give peace to the Administration and the Moderators of this Forum. Please let only your presence reside and felt and acknowledged by all. Those who seek trouble and confusion, retaliation and contention, and refusal to respect and honour you, will not be allowed to disrupt your peace and order. You alone will call them out and make all aware. As this will be a forum, universal, that will give you glory and not the enemy.

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

Sosa

So I've always wanted a reference bible but never gotten around to getting one. I am fasting this month and during my bible-reading time I was like "Man, I wish I had a reference bible right now. I should get one soon, maybe I'll hit up amazon later". I live alone and didn't say this to anyone.

So a couple hours later I'm talking to my mom, wishing her a happy new year and what-not. She's about to hang up then she says "Oh, I almost forgot. Last week I bought you a reference bible for your birthday (it's tomorrow). Check the mail tomorrow, ok? I hope you will get it in time!"

I almost cried.
I danced instead :grin:

Truly, I don't deserve how good GOD is to me. But I am SOOO GRATEFUL to be the recipient of His love and mercy :yep:

~Delight yourself also in the LORD and He shall give you the desires of your heart.~

Happy New Year, ladies. I pray 2013 will be your best year yet :)

MrsHaseeb

I pray for the constant flow of the Holy Spirit to be free in each of our lives. That we just natually flow with the Holy Spirit of God without resistance, without hesitation, without a thought.

In the same manner that we count not every breath we take, nor do we count each rhythm of our hearts, nor do we count the number of hairs on our heads; without a thought, we will flow with the awareness of God's spirit within our hearts, souls and minds, and flow with God as He before ordained.

I pray for health for all. I pray for healing in every area of everyone's life and those of your loved ones. I pray for safety for you and your loved ones and for those whom we do not know, yet need prayers for safety.

I pray for those who are lurking that not one will be able to escape the love and the presence of God in their lives and in their hearts.

I pray for marriages, One Man, One Woman whom and which God has ordained and will always bless. There is no other union in the human race that can be called marriage, nor recognized neither blessed by the heart of God. All other unions are counterfeits and are rendered null and void.

I pray for those who desire to be married in a Godly union, shall indeed be God-set in Holy Matrimony, in Jesus' Name. I pray for marriages which are struggling, will be released into the hands of All Mighty God, to be whole and pure and righteous and protected under the Blood of Jesus.

I pray for all children to be taught of the Lord and great shall be their peace. I pray for their safety in all manner, all forms, meaning bodily, spiritually, and the protection of their innocense and their souls. No weapon formed against them shall prosper; no deceptions of satan's schemes shall be able to dwell within their hearts.

Father God allow the hearts of these children to be and to remain pure and protected from all evil; that their hearts are knitted and one with you. I dedicate each child to you and in your care, not one shall nor can be taken from your hands.

Father God, Remove the bullies, physically and spirtually, for truly they are there perched and ready to invade the innocense of children unawares.

Father God, protect and defend their precious lives from all manner of danger. Keep them safe at home, at school, at Church, at play, each day.

Father God, please protect and defend their sexuality. Oh' the devil is a liar for none are born gay. Displace that lying spirit and those who promote it. Rebuke the deceptive spiritual influence that has invaded what you have designed them to be, male and female, no other, no gender inbetween, no sexual displacements, nor molestation, dangers rendering confusion; for you are not the author of such, nor is it your plan. Surround them with your wall of fire of protection. Still the enemy's plan and distraction. Remove the works of the gay agenda from the schools and outside activities. Render the sin dead in it's works, a failed operation, in Jesus' Name.

Father, make yourself known full and wide. There will be no place for the enemy to hide and upon your glory, your children shall abide and surrender unto you.

Father I pray for Godly content and a positive flow in this forum. Cast out the bond woman and the spirits which do not belong. Cast them out. Render their works, fruitless, null and void.

Father those who need mental and spiritual healing, help them to allow you to heal them and to be free in their lives to bring them the peace and stability that they need. Remove the fear and the doubts that you are the true Healer and override all that hinders and formerly ruled.

Father, bless and give peace to the Administration and the Moderators of this Forum. Please let only your presence reside and felt and acknowledged by all. Those who seek trouble and confusion, retaliation and contention, and refusal to respect and honour you, will not be allowed to disrupt your peace and order. You alone will call them out and make all aware. As this will be a forum, universal, that will give you glory and not the enemy.

I agree, In Jesus name. Amen.

Sent from my 4G HTC Thunderbolt using LHCF

LifeafterLHCF

Lord I just thank you right now for being great. I thank you God for being loving when I know I don't deserve it. You keep me at each and every turn. I feel your conviction on me which to some that may be bad but to me according to your Word this is a good thing because God doesn't discipline those who aren't his children. I pray I can become pleasing into your sight Lord. I know I'm still hard and just edgy. I thank you however for my personality and for the body and time and space I'm currently in.

Thank you for those who I can actually call friend without any judgement or belittling. I thank you for life because in a instant God can take it away. I pray my friend heals as she recovers the loss of a close man. I also pray all my friends are able to come closer to you Lord and grow. I just thank you Lord. Amen.

Nice & Wavy

Complete and total agreement, in the name of Jesus!!! :clap:

There is power in the name of Jesus....
Break every chain, break every chain, break every chain!!!!

Laela

Shimmie... I am in agreement also. Happy New Year to you..yes, 2013 is packed with great things from Almighty God in all areas of our lives..... we must do our part in this Covenant.

I receive that all, in Jesus' name, Amein~

Laela

That testimony is so good..... Happy New year, sosa...

We know moms can be intuitive concerning their children; but there is something deeper when God whispers to a mother's heart the spiritual needs of her children....

So I've always wanted a reference bible but never gotten around to getting one. I am fasting this month and during my bible-reading time I was like "Man, I wish I had a reference bible right now. I should get one soon, maybe I'll hit up amazon later". I live alone and didn't say this to anyone.

So a couple hours later I'm talking to my mom, wishing her a happy new year and what-not. She's about to hang up then she says "Oh, I almost forgot. Last week I bought you a reference bible for your birthday (it's tomorrow). Check the mail tomorrow, ok? I hope you will get it in time!"

I almost cried.
I danced instead :grin:

Truly, I don't deserve how good GOD is to me. But I am SOOO GRATEFUL to be the recipient of His love and mercy :yep:

~Delight yourself also in the LORD and He shall give you the desires of your heart.~

Happy New Year, ladies. I pray 2013 will be your best year yet :)

Nice & Wavy

Just finished reading for the 2nd time "Piercing the Darkness" by Frank Perritti.

Jesus........this book makes you realize the demonic forces that are so prevalent in this world. BUT, the Warriors of God are much stronger and mightier than they...hallelujah!!! :clap:

Will now begin soon the other book for the 2nd time as well "This Present Darkness."

Iwanthealthyhair67

don't be holding out on me, this sounds like a good read going to check this out on Amazon now.

Just finished reading for the 2nd time "Piercing the Darkness" by Frank Perritti.

Jesus........this book makes you realize the demonic forces that are so prevalent in this world. BUT, the Warriors of God are much stronger and mightier than they...hallelujah!!! :clap:

Will now begin soon the other book for the 2nd time as well "This Present Darkness."

Laela

A trivia question about Pilate brings to mind this thought: There is always this 'debate' about who killed Jesus... Pilate? Judas? the Roman soldiers... well, it's none. No man has this power, as it is Jesus laid down His own life. Everyone else was a part of God's plan.

Jesus makes this all clear in John 10:17-18, when He speaks:

14 “I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me— 15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father—and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16 I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd. 17 The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life—only to take it up again. 18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father.”

Iwanthealthyhair67

at the bolded, loved it when he said that...

A trivia question about Pilate brings to mind this thought: There is always this 'debate' about who killed Jesus... Pilate? Judas? the Roman soldiers... well, it's none. No man has this power, as it is Jesus laid down His own life. Everyone else was a part of God's plan.

Jesus makes this all clear in John 10:17-18, when He speaks:

14 “I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me— 15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father—and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16 I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd. 17 The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life—only to take it up again. 18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father.”