Nightmares from biotin or chlorella?

Natasha009

I've been taking vitamins for my hair and overall health the past 2 weeks and almost each night I've had a nightmare (or at least a disturbing dream). It's always a similar dream and it's to the point where I haven't been sleeping well. I've been taking a basic multivitamin (pharmasure premium women's biomultiple), 1000mg of chlorella, and 300mcg of Biotin (but the multi also has 300 mcg of Biotin, for a combo if 600mcg daily). I've taken multivitamins regularly in my life but never this brand, so I think it has to be the biotin or the chlorella.

Has anyone had this problem? I also find that on days when I don't take my vitamins I dont have the nightmare, but it could be a psychological thing since I already think it could be the vitamins. Sorry if this has been discussed before, but some help would be greatly appreciated!!

Glamorous_chic

are you taking msm? that's the only vitamin that i'vefound that gave me really weird dreams (not always nightmares, but just bizarre dreams)

Urban

^^ Ditto, i've experienced wierd dreams (never nightmares) with msm. I took biotin and chlorella for a while too, but didnt' have the same experience.

Essensual

Is tritto a word? :lachen:

MSM, yes-strange dreams. I fixed this by only taking it in the morning if I can help it. I've never had strange dreams with other suppies.

Except maybe Maca...but that's another thread. :giggle:

GreenD

This is interesting. I've been taking biotin (5,000 mcg) and chlorella (3,690 mg) per day, and have been fine. But I'm glad for the warning of MSM, I was looking into adding that as well.

txnatural409

Hmm, I take 3000 mcg of Biotin & 1000 mg of Flax Seed Oil daily. I've never experienced bad or weird dreams while taking them. What brand are you using?