Any good hair, skin, and nails vitamins out there?

soslychic

I think I want to give one of these a shot as I don't have the funds right now to buy each vitamin separately. Has anyone gotten enhanced hair growth or health from taking these vitamins? If so, what brand.
Did you notice an improvement in your nails and skin because these are definetly areas that I'm looking to improve as well.

LABETT

I have been taking the GNC Hair,Nails and Skin vitamins for 3 months with good result they worked better for me than the Ultranourish hair vits.
My nails are stronger and my hair seems to be much stronger.
Give them a try if you dont like them you can return it.

soslychic

Thanks for the quick reply LABETT. I will put them on my list of possibilities. Keep the suggestions comin' :)

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL
After the thread from either yesterday or the day before..I'm going to pick up that Country Life Maxi Hair.. it has a TON of stuff in it.. I'm almost done with my UltraNourish Hair from GNC.. I think I'll stick the the Country Life from now on..:)

hottopic

LABETT said:
I have been taking the GNC Hair,Nails and Skin vitamins for 3 months with good result they worked better for me than the Ultranourish hair vits.
My nails are stronger and my hair seems to be much stronger.
Give them a try if you dont like them you can return it.

I agree it is the boom.....

lveurslf

after doing research and hearing about MSM on here I decided to buy some from GNC for the first time. It's doing a good job for everything.

chicamorena

Rexall has a hair, skin, and nails formula that is pretty good. It has 3 mg of biotin in it. I get mine from Walmart. It's about $7 for 120 pills.

Faith

I have been having great results with Brewers yeast. Which addresses hair, skin, nails, lack of sleep, something about nervous system(can't recall but I could get the info. if anybody is interested), etc. It has many benefits.

SherryLove

my coworker's hair is noticeably growing faster than usual. she keeps bragging about these vitamins that she is taking... she claims she saw results after one month of taking them... the website is http://www.dontforgettotakeyourvita...om/Richmond9715