Hard Hood Dryer vs. Soft Bonnet Dryer?

HoneyDew

I have used both. I prefer the hard hood dryer because it gives me more freedom. The Soft Hood Dryer just did not seem to stay on my head and I felt uncomfortable.

Bmm

kitkat3ny said:
What is the difference between a Hard Hood Dryer and Soft Hood Dryer?

http://www.conair.com/index.php?pcID=1_7_70&CAsid=3ba99ea34777e44da26a31e592c83a01

I personally like a hard bonnet dryer better, The soft one can rip, and after a while it seems to smell all mildew-ish no matter how many times you wash it out.

I have the floorhard hooded dryer. It is much easier than the short hard hooded dryer too because I dont have to worry about sitting it on books or anything to sit under it comfortably.

~*~ShopAholic~*~

I don't of a major difference except one is hard and the other is soft, the soft bonnet maybe easier to store away using little storage space. Some have complained that the soft bonnet begin to seperate/wear and tear easier. But I believe they both can get the job done. If your looking into one be sure to find one that your rollers can fit under if you rollerset. Oh and their maybe a difference in price. HTH

LovelyZ

My pros of each:

soft
can move around while wearing it
travels easily
comfortable enough to lay down while wearing it

hard
largerollers can fit under the dryer easier
more durable than soft bonnet
gets hotter and dries hair faster*

*depending on the wattage of the dryer