Why use End Paper

winona

Recently my puppies got ahold of my end papers and it got me to wondering. Why do you use end papers? For me I was always told when you rollerset you have to use end papers, but I wanted to know what is the purpose of them? I tried google and the search function to no avail.

n_vizion

End papers work well when you use steam rollers. It helps keep the ends from frizzing especially since they are the closest to the damp foam of the roller.

nikki2229

They just allow the hair to lay smooth against the roller so your ends won't be frizzy. Some people say that it helps prevent split ends.
I rarely use them. I just make sure that my ends are saturated and lay them flat against my rollers.

brownbean96

They can also prevenet her hair from getting tangled or popping off from the rollers - even none foam rollers - which is why I use them. Expecailly if I'm using flexi-rods on wet hair - i notice way less hair on the rollers when I use end papers. I'm glad I started to use them again.

LadyPaniolo

See, I was told when I was a youngin that end papers were to keep your hair from getting chewed up on those foam rollers. It's true those foam rollers will ruin your ends. But I never knew the point of using them on the magnetic rollers. :scratchch Learn something new every day.

LovinLea

i dont see the point with magnetic rollers But i use them with mesh rollers so that they will stay smooth

I don't think they're needed with magnetic rollers either. Just make sure the ends are soaking wet and the hair sticks to the roller as if magnetic. Hence, the name.:yep: