What is a good product for growing back your edges?

HWAY

The ingredients in Dr. Miracle's Neck and Temple Balm are:

Thermaceutical Complex(Deionized Water, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Eugenia Caryophyllus(Clove) Leaf Oil, Menthol, Cetyl Acetate (and) Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Panrhenol, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Tocopherol Acetate, Simethicone, Polysorbate 80, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Zinc Ricinoleate), Glycerin, Mineral Oil, Oleth-10, Oleth-20, DEA-Oleth-3 Phosphate, Fragrance, Caramel, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Orange#4, DM DM Hydantoin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHA

BAILEYSCREAM

MAHOGNEY329 said:
Hello, A good friend of mine is struggling with growing out her edges. Can any of you recommend products or techniques that might help her gain strength and new growth. She is currently using ORS Mayo.

Thanks in advance. :)

I already suggested some products previously in the thread, but I realised that there were some other products I hadn't mentioned and the trigger for me was the previous post talking about menthol.

I haven't used these for a few years but Miss Antilles products work well if you can get them. Do a forum search and you'll find some threads.

These two will help for breaking/damaged edges:

Biotinapouss
(comes in a little tub) contains biotin and vitamin B5. Prevents your hair from falling. This stuff is fantastic and I actually kept the empty tub for when I needed to buy some more. The writing is all in french.

Lotion suractivée multicroissance
contains panthenol, essential oils and proteins. Formulated to reduce hair loss and promote the growth of new hair, prevents breakage, prevents dandruff, antiseptic. (This product has a menthol like smell and is green in colour). It has an oily consistency.

jaded_faerie

ive been using surge, S8 and glovers on my edges. they have been growing in very well...my cousin was like, "edges arent suppose to grow back that fast"....ive been using it for a month now.