Shescentit Okra Reconstructor is ready!!

Coffee

and I already ordered my bottle. I know if I didn't order it tonight, by the time I got back from our cruise, ya'll would have cleaned her out!! I can't wait to try it!!

taj

!!

I don't like Okra but, my hair might!!:lick: It sounds delicious & nutritious!:lick: Thanks!!!:grin:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I have a Rene Furterer Okara Reconstructor. Interesting....:scratchch

For those of you who will buy & try (before I do:look:) keep us posted.:eye:

I Love SSI Products!:drool:

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
bump, anyone, anyone, Bueller?

dancinstallion

I pmd Coffee and she said she would write a review soon.

I am just too frugal to buy the conditioner. I prefer to make it myself. The ingredients look yummy. But I think it is the hydrolysed protein that is doing all the work. It is like a regular protein treatment with okra in it. It states you have to moisturize afterwards.

Opalsunset

Hi everyone. I'm Back!

I hope you guys don't mind if I put in my review for it! I can't wait to hear how coffee's experience went!

Background: By far my hair is the most sensitive - driest - finest hair you can imagine. I have tried so many conditioners and reconstructors - and my hair would be a mess afterward. I use the Shescentit line almost exclusively now because her line has made my hair the healthiest it's ever been. It is almost as if it was custom made for my hair - I contribute the health of my hair currently to the Okra Reconstructor. About a month before I ordered the Okra Reconstructor and got back on my regimen - my hair suffered from extreme breakage and was extremely dry.

The Review: To combat what damage was already done to my hair - I cleansed my hair with wen and then deep conditioned with the Okra Reconstructor. I left it in for about three hours the first time and I noticed when I put it in my hair - it had a lot of slip and my hair had nice defined curls right away. My hair was soft and supple within minutes - I put a shower cap on and since we are having a heat wave, The cap retained heat very well. You would think Okra conditioner wouldn't have such a great scent right? Well, I was pleasantly surprised with the lovely scent of the tropics. Think grapefruit, cantalope and vanilla. The scent was sweet, tropical and soothing. I love it! When you wash the conditioner out - it leaves a very light clean scent.
While washing the conditioner out - my hair felt stronger and I noticed my breakage had ceased. This is after just one use. I was thrilled when my hair remained supple, moisturized and I was able to comb through my normally very tight curl pattern. I then followed up with the moisture mist - marshmallow herbal hair creme and finally a little moroccan oil. I have to say - my hair has never felt as amazing as it does now with my new regimen. I hope others have the same results as I have. I am so in love with her hair line - I'm trying to move all of my hair products over to her line completely. So far I'm 80% there, and loving it!

Last edited:

dancinstallion

I guess this isn't as popular as I thought. I assumed people would have been running in here to write a review. With all the rave about it I just thought this was going to be like the skala thread. But I guess not.
Has anyone else bought it?