Miconazole Nitrate (Monistat or Neosporin AF) Recipes

cocoberry10

Hi Ladies:

I have read through the various threads on Miconazole Nitrate (Monistat or Neosporin AF) users. I would like to make a new thread to post recipe mixes.

Thanks. I'm trying to see what everyone is mixing theirs with.

Here's my mix

MN (2 tubes--I'll be going to 3 tubes)
Castor Oil
Doo Gro oil
UBH Moisturizer

I have heard of many using the ORS carrot oil, I may also add that.

Thanks Ladies!

janiebaby

cocoberry10 said:
Hi Ladies:

I have read through the various threads on Miconazole Nitrate (Monistat or Neosporin AF) users. I would like to make a new thread to post recipe mixes.

Thanks. I'm trying to see what everyone is mixing theirs with.

Here's my mix

MN (2 tubes--I'll be going to 3 tubes)
Castor Oil
Doo Gro oil
UBH Moisturizer

I have heard of many using the ORS carrot oil, I may also add that.

Thanks Ladies!

What are these things used for in terms of hair?

malachi74

Hey ladies, do you oil your scalp with this or apply it to the length of your hair? why do you feel the need to mix stuff in?

brandiesha

okay thats a good question malachi74...i put it on my scalp as well as my mother's so i hope that was the right thing to do. a little late to be asking. lol.

im definitely interested in seeing what other people have mixedt he MN with and why. i hope more people respond.

AKA-Tude

In a squeeze bottle I mix:

1 tube MN
a few drops of JBCO
10 drops of saw palmetto extract
10 drops of burdock extract
10 drops of nettle extract
10 drops rosemary extract

shake well; apply to scalp

All of the ingredients are promote hair growth.

I have some cinnamon & cayanne powders coming in & I will add those.

The Girl

I have heard that some ladies use it direct from the tube...I am one of them. I dont do it all the time but I use a hdmde mix but I am not sure what the oil does...so I am interested in the responses

sweetgal

Mn can be VERY drying. For many people it's worth taking the time to add oil or some time of a mix so that you hair does not dry out while it's growing:)

cocoberry10

Thanks for the recipes. I definitely think I will add ORS carrot oil. I remember using that in the past, and my hair seemed to like it!

cocoberry10

AKA-Tude said:
In a squeeze bottle I mix:

1 tube MN
a few drops of JBCO
10 drops of saw palmetto extract
10 drops of burdock extract
10 drops of nettle extract
10 drops rosemary extract

shake well; apply to scalp

All of the ingredients are promote hair growth.

I have some cinnamon & cayanne powders coming in & I will add those.

What does the cinnamon and cayenne powder do to hair? Does it stimulate growth??? Thanks!

AKA-Tude

Yes

Cinnamon oil is supposed to be great for stimulating hair growth, but I could not find any, so I will substitute powder.

Same for the cayenne- instead of the capsasin (sp) which I cannot find here, I will substitute this for.

sistagrl2004

Does anyone just add it to their fake MTG? I have been using MN straight every other day and on the off days I use a mix of KEYMI oil and sulfer powder (ghetto MTG that smells decent). Maybe I can just mix them all in together?