Top Ten Reasons You Should Buy Curlformers!

gmw

ok, but how do these work on natural 4a-c kinky hair....? If I see someone with natural hair that has success with these, then I will try them :yep:

PinkSkates

Originally posted by gmw
ok, but how do these work on natural 4a-c kinky hair....? If I see someone with natural hair that has success with these, then I will try them :yep:

YES they work on type 4 hair! CURLLFORMERS are a major breakthru for my natural hair! My hair is 4A and the Curlformers straightened and curled my natural hair at the same time. I got good results with the curlformers and my cheapie hair dryer. So, I've order the Pibbs 514 dryer to get even better results. So between curlformers and my Pibbs I will not have to press my hair to get it silky straight anymore. See results in my siggy pic. Curlformer rollersets will be my new staple. And I created a fotki to chart my curlformer rollerset progress as I continue to straighten my hair this way.
Curlformers + Pibbs dryer = silky, bouncy, spiral curls on my natural hair!

SNyeema

There was a member here that did a youtube video. She's natural with 4A hair (I think). Do a search and see. I think she was one of the first to try them out on natural hair.

MizAvalon

I got my Curlformers!:grin: My "wack" Sally's ended up having them after all, I just didn't look in the back.

I got the kit because I didn't want to pay the money for the individual packs. Turns out that I will have to anyway because the ones in the kit are too short.:perplexed

I tried one out though and these things are truly idiot proof because they were sooo easy even I could do it! Ladies that still can't get your rollerset right, get your hands on some of these babies because they are ridiculously simple.:yep:

I went back and got the Extra Long and Wide ones and looks like they're gonna work out great! I can't wait to use them.:grin:

Amerie123

wow, i am convinced. i will be buying these next check. even if my hair isn't long enough to use them. :lachen:

LadyPaniolo

I liked how soft and gorgeous the curls came out.
The only problem was that my hair was too long for about half of the ones I got... if they weren't the longer CFs, my hair hung out the bottom... giving me puffy ends. My hair isn't even that long, it's only a tad past APL.

But my roots came out relaxer straight, and I'm 4a natural.

Noir

wow, i am convinced. i will be buying these next check.
Me too :grin: ! I have been sleeping on CF's but I did a thorougher search on LHCF this week and I am SOOOOOOLD. I am picking up 6 packs this weekend. Hope they will be enough.

Eclass215

How short are the shorter ones? My hair falls a little past my shoulders, but I don't want to end up getting the kit and some of them are too short - any suggestions?

Noir

How short are the shorter ones? My hair falls a little past my shoulders, but I don't want to end up getting the kit and some of them are too short - any suggestions?
Hmm by looking at your siggy I think the short ones may be too short for your hair. Not too sure though but I was at sally's the other day and they looked as if they would better suited for people with chin or just above shoulder length.

Eclass215

Hmm by looking at your siggy I think the short ones may be too short for your hair. Not too sure though but I was at sally's the other day and they looked as if they would better suited for people with chin or just above shoulder length.

Ok, thanks Noir! I will go and just get the individual packs. I cannot wait to try them!

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
I am so interested in these things. I will get the longest and narrowest ones so atleast I can grow into them LOL. I rather they be too long than to be too short if you know what I mean.

LadyPaniolo

I am so interested in these things. I will get the longest and narrowest ones so atleast I can grow into them LOL. I rather they be too long than to be too short if you know what I mean.

That is a very wise decision. I bought somebody else's stash of Curlformers, which included the salon kit and a couple packs of the long ones. I need to buy more long ones, at which time I guess I'll sell off the shorter ones.

~CurlyNikki~

My natural 4a/3c hair looooves them! I did this during the winter last year...it kept my ends stretched out, and thus happy! It got my hair pretty straight, and people always thought I had a press and curl. I'll probably start using them again now that it is getting cool. I say go for it!!!!

Jenn22588

I just tried them on Monday night on slightly damp flat ironed hair. I slept with them on and it was so uncomfortable. It was like sleeping on the hard plastic rollers. But I love them :grin: I will be trying them on wet hair this weekend. I will take pictures next time I do it. I bought the salon kit and the 40 long & wide was not enough. I will be buying more on friday. If any one wants the 6 short and wide curlformers that came in the kit, let me know.

natstar

I LOVE my curlformers! I use the long and wide and long and narrow ones. They really stretch out my natural 4a/4b hair-which is what I am ALWAYS trying to do right after I wash. But instead of braiding and waiting a couple of days to get it stretched out the way I want, or blowdrying and then having to style w/direct heat I can get it stretched and styled in an hour under my dryer. It great.

I hope to find a way to make them last more than one day (maybe pincurling or using a product w/hold?) but regardless I still love them. After I wear my curls for the day and they fall, I can wear a stretched braid out the next day w/minimal tangles. I will be using my curlformers once a week all winter (and spring). when I get time I will take pics.

4a 4b natural ladies-It's a great investment (IMO)