6 Month Vitamin Challenge (Nov-April)

Nubenap22

Is it too late to join bc I've been taking mine since the last week in October??
Hairfinity and One a day for hair, skin, and nails

I'm in, taking Puritan's pride MSM 1000mg, Spring Valley Acidophilus, Biotin 1000mcg (will increase this to 2000mcg next month), Sundown Naturals Flaxseed Oil and Nature Made Multi for her.

ScorpioBeauty09

I didn't take my vitamins last week because I was on antibiotics for a cyst infection and I'm also stressed out with Finals. I felt weird about taking so many pills and it was stressful trying to remember them all.:ohwell: But as of Sunday I'm back in the game and have been taking my vits.:yep:

JustGROWwithIt

I've been hit and miss with my vits since Saturday. I don't know what's going on with me, I just keep forgetting! Will get back on track tomorrow for sure.

QueenAmaka

Live, Love, Laugh :)
I am so in this challenge. Goal is waist length by 12/2012 so I will need some serious growth and retention :yep:

Vitamins:

Biotin 2000 Vitamin C 1000, and MSM 1000.

I plan to work on a new vitamin formula which I should be starting in January. Will post the ingredients some time in January.

Good Luck Ladies!

Took my vitamins today, my stomach cramped terribly. I guzzled a couple bottles of water and felt better. I need to eat more often and drink A LOT more water.

JustGROWwithIt

Missed my vits again today. I could still take them probably but I don't like taking them all at once (makes my stomach upset) and I'm not feeling well at all. Gotta get back in the groove tomorrow though!

MsDes

I know I'm late but I'm in! I'm new here so, yeah. I will be taking GNC Hair, Skin, and Nail vitamins.

Aggie

Just came off 3 days of detoxing and was taking chlorella for that along with psyllium husk. Now I'm back to my regular vitamin intake and done for the day.

MsDes

Got mine in for the day. I will also be taking Nature's Way Alive Energy multivitamin btw.

Evallusion

LiloLombardi
I am doing awesome with my vitamins. I'm doing 1 multi and 1 biotin daily. I'm not doing so good with the iron though. Wonk wonk. I'll get on it.

Aggie

I am so happy this challenge keeps me so on track with taking my vitamins - they are all in for today.