ORS hooked up ULOVE MEGZ

amwcah

They sent her a very large gift basket for supporting their products. She's not a member her, but she has great vids. I learned how to do my eyebrows from her.

[video=youtube;nxZE4xyVIHI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxZE4xyVIHI[/video]

Nya33

Shes sweet and good for her. I like ORS producs too and Mizani and Joico maybe I should big them up more and get some freebies!! :lachen:

MsBoinglicious

I like megan. She is one of the best relaxed YTubers (besides our very own Kami) out there. Her hair looks really nice and she always keeps it real about her hair.

Even though I am not relaxed I still watch her because she is fun to watch. Esp when her twin sister is on there with her, their voices are annoying/silly and they have me cracking up!

bimtheduck

Yeah I watched this last night. I love tha twins and i subscribe to her youtube channel. I like the part where they make fun of the edge control commercial.

Solitude

Megz is a doll. I'm happy she's getting some recognition.

In the comments, someone stated ORS is black owned. Is this true?

I don't think so. ORS is manufactured by Namaste Labs, which is owned by a larger parent company. I can't find the info, but I'm pretty sure it's cosmetic giant L'Oreal; they own much of the black hair-care market. So, to answer your questions, ORS is corporate-owned.

Mrs.Green

I LOVE Megan~ She is on K.I.S.S. and is such a sweetie, aside from her hair videos, her makeup videos/pictures... fierce :yep:

dm81

I've seen a couple of her vids, informative. Couldn't watch more, because her voice is like nails on a chalkboard.

Good for her though.

~*~ShopAholic~*~

I'm subscribed to her, how did I miss that.. that was cool. Sometimes I want to make vids just for the freebies, LOL

ETA: just watched the video that was really nice of them, especially sending stuff for her twin too. I want that satin pillow case.

Last edited:

kandake

I saw this yesterday. She was so happy and so was Ashley; she kept saying "I got some too" :lol: They crack me up. Anywho, I enjoyed watching that vid.

shae101s

Awhh, too cute...my first time ever seeing them, but they are funny and that was very kind of ORS to do

TamedTresses

They are so cute. That was really nice of ORS to include items for the sister as well. I love ORS and I would have fallen out if I had gotten such a large gift basket from them. That was really sweet.

vainღ♥♡jane

ღ♥♡honey chile♡♥ღ
ooh those lucky ducks! i want a gift basket, lol! i <3 Megz. i'm subscribed even tho i'm natural. her hair and makeup are on point, and she seems like such a sweet girl.

she's purty too. ♥

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
LOL I love her energy :) she and her sister are too cute! I love me some ORS too, they got the hook up :yep: