Essations Hair Mender-Protein Treat

MizaniMami

Girls, I used this last night and I am in pure lust/love/bliss! I love this. It made my hair strong but weirdly soft-which I thought a protein treat wasn't supposed to do. I was about a week post shampoo and I lost 60% less shedding than I do on a reg wash (which is usually every 3-4 days) :eek:.

How often are you ladies using this? I was thiking of every 3 weeks.

Has anyone tried using it like Aphogee? I want to let it dry hard under the dryer like I used to do my Nexxus Emergencee-it use to maximize the results.

lexi08

I am looking for another protein treatment. I may try this. I would like to know where you purchased this also.

lexi08

MizaniMami said:
I purchased this at choicebeautysupply.com

Anyone who actually use this?

Thank you! They have all the Essations stuff! and Vitale Pro :eek: I have been looking for a place to order that line for a while now!

Cayenne0622

MizaniMami said:

Girl, I'm ordering this today. I've read about it before and someone mentioned it to me in another post because my shedding just will not die.
Glad it helped you.

Tee

MizaniMami said:

You knew I was coming right??? lol

This stuff saved my hair. I haven't tried it on dry hair under the dryer but I have used it on wet hair under the dryer. I used it for two weeks straight. (because I was scared! lol) After that, I said I would use it prob every 2 or 3 weeks.

This really did save my hair and stop the shedding. I thought I wasn't going to have any left the way it was coming out. :eek: Glad you like it. :up:

MizaniMami

Letitia said:
You knew I was coming right??? lol

This stuff saved my hair. I haven't tried it on dry hair under the dryer but I have used it on wet hair under the dryer. I used it for two weeks straight. (because I was scared! lol) After that, I said I would use it prob every 2 or 3 weeks.

This really did save my hair and stop the shedding. I thought I wasn't going to have any left the way it was coming out. :eek: Glad you like it. :up:

Girl I LOVED it. Thank you so much for raving about it or I prolly wouldn't got it. I think I will use it every 3 weeks like you suggested.

Tee

MizaniMami said:
Girl I LOVED it. Thank you so much for raving about it or I prolly wouldn't got it. I think I will use it every 3 weeks like you suggested.

*almost time for next treatment.*
Your are welcome.:)

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I ordered it! Letitia, I remember you talking about this before and I wanted to order it then but wanted to wait since I was in the process of moving. Now that I'm all moved in, I went for it!

By the way, your hair is awesome Letitia!

Mizani, I'm so glad you liked the product. You rave has made me excited about it. :yep:

gymfreak336

Cayenne0622 said:
Girl, I'm ordering this today. I've read about it before and someone mentioned it to me in another post because my shedding just will not die.
Glad it helped you.

I think I am going to add this to the wish list.

OT: your hair is sooo cute. You have a beautiful bob. I want to cut my hair now:grin:

gymfreak336

MizaniMami said:

Hey, thanks for posting that site. They have alot of brands that I have been looking for for awhile. Remedi stuff is good! Thanks again

Tee

Supergirl said:
I ordered it! Letitia, I remember you talking about this before and I wanted to order it then but wanted to wait since I was in the process of moving. Now that I'm all moved in, I went for it!

By the way, your hair is awesome Letitia!

Mizani, I'm so glad you liked the product. You rave has made me excited about it. :yep:

Supergirl, thanks so much. I hope you love it as much as I do. I was really getting nervous for a minute about all the shedding.

MzOptimistic

Is this a light protein or heavy protein? Whyyyyyyyyy do yall do this....I gotta get this!!!!!!!:) going to site to check thangz out...

MizaniMami

tsmith said:
Is this a light protein or heavy protein? Whyyyyyyyyy do yall do this....I gotta get this!!!!!!!:) going to site to check thangz out...

LOL, I would consider it a medium protein. But then again I dunno.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I received my product today! This is some serious protein. I read the ingredients and the product is basically liquid hair!!! I look forward to trying it. :)

sweethair

Supergirl said:
I received my product today! This is some serious protein. I read the ingredients and the product is basically liquid hair!!! I look forward to trying it. :)

Can you list the ingredients please?

sweethair

Supergirl said:

Can you list the ingredients please?

MrsHouston

I've only used mine twice. It does contain a lot of protein.

The ingredients are:

Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Kertain, Lactic Acid, Oleamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Polyquaternium 7,Water (Aqua)

I noticed that the maker of this product "Essations" was one of the business owners that was complaining on the Asian Beauty Supply Store Documentary...interesting.

BrownBetty

So I can use this in place of Emergencee? I finished the bottle and I am a little afraid of buying the one in target. How does this compare to the aveda reconstructor?

Thanks
MV

Cayenne0622

gymfreak336 said:
I think I am going to add this to the wish list.

OT: your hair is sooo cute. You have a beautiful bob. I want to cut my hair now:grin:

I don't know why I never saw this comment. Thank you sooo much!! I know you are kidding...but don't you dare cut your hair. I'm scratching and scraping to get to shoulder length!!! :D

gorgeoushair

Supergirl,

How does it compare to the Duo-Tex? After reading your reviews on it I jumped on the Duo-Tex bandwagon and so far I like it.

sweethair

MrsHouston said:
I've only used mine twice. It does contain a lot of protein.

The ingredients are:

Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Kertain, Lactic Acid, Oleamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Polyquaternium 7,Water (Aqua)

I noticed that the maker of this product "Essations" was one of the business owners that was complaining on the Asian Beauty Supply Store Documentary...interesting.

THANKS! :)