WEN

tomnikids3

Anyone interested WEN will be on QVC tonight at 10pm. They will have gallons on special. Im going to order and try for the first time.

ParagonTresses

I use WEN as my daily leave in (except the fig which I use to cowash b/c I don't care for the smell). It makes my hair soft (even with gel over it) and weighs it down to give me the "hang" I like with my wash and go's. I don't notice a difference between the four conditioners as far as conditioning properties go, but the Sweet Mint one does tingle alittle more then the others (which may turn some people off).

ShiShiPooPoo

Just wanted to say I ordered all this Wen last Sunday and my Sweet Almond came today. I have it on my hair now. It is very emolient and rich yet my scalp is tingling. I will let it marinate for minute! I also have two more coming.

Toy

Just wanted to say I ordered all this Wen last Sunday and my Sweet Almond came today. I have it on my hair now. It is very emolient and rich yet my scalp is tingling. I will let it marinate for minute! I also have two more coming.

Hope you like them !! Please come back and give us a review:grin:.

Enyo

I love the Fig a lot. I'm going to try HairOne just to see how it is though. I got to try the Lavender and Tea Tree, but Fig was really the best. I only use shampoo maybe once a month now for my scalp. Wen doesn't seem to get all of the build up off.

kmn1980

Emoticons don't affect me
Curlmart sent me a free full-size of the Fig cleansing cream (don't know why). I tried to use it. It's too thin for my liking (it didn't coat well). I had to pump like a prison laborer to get enough out to do anything. To the pantry it went.

mw138

I tried my fig cleansing cream for the first time this weekend and so far, so good. It's too early to give a proper review, but I'm liking it. I felt like my hair was thicker, almost as if my strands were thicker, afterwards. I actually like the smell (I was a little afraid after reading some of the reviews here). We'll see how it goes! :D

janda

Has anyone tried the replenishing treatment mist?

What's in it?:drunk:

I got a bottle of this with a kit I ordered from QVC. It just sat around for quite some time because, despite Chaz's demos, I could not figure out how to use it.

I now use it to re-wet by hair for wet-buns. I'm in the wet-bun challenge and co-wash my hair every 2 to 3 days. On off days and at night I spray this on my hair and them follow up with a moisturizer. So far I like it but I'm not sure if I'd re-order due to expense.

BTW- I am LOVING WEN Re-moist deep conditioner!

JerriBlank

I got a bottle of this with a kit I ordered from QVC. It just sat around for quite some time because, despite Chaz's demos, I could not figure out how to use it.

I now use it to re-wet by hair for wet-buns. I'm in the wet-bun challenge and co-wash my hair every 2 to 3 days. On off days and at night I spray this on my hair and them follow up with a moisturizer. So far I like it but I'm not sure if I'd re-order due to expense.

BTW- I am LOVING WEN Re-moist deep conditioner!
Thank you hun!
is there an ingredient list for it somewhere? I cannot seem to find it anywhere online. Do the ingredients look good to you?

pjbapb

Honestly, this thread has me salivating! I want to order a bottle now, but they will be on the air Jan 21 so I think I'll wait and get a better deal. I might just have to order the 16 oz just to tide my inner PJ over because she is acting a fool right now!:lachen:

freecurl

I've been using the Sweet Almond Mint system (cleansing conditioner, remoist, curling cream, texture balm) and it turned out really well. Surprisingly. Not sure about second day hair though.