Anyone using Earth's Nectar Natural Hair Care Products?

FindingMe

http://www.earthsnectarproducts.com/

My friend raved about the poo & condish (not exactly sure which ones) and the sculpting butter. She had her hair in twists today after using the products and when I saw her hair, I must admit it was so silky and moisturized:yep: I came on home and decided to google and check them out.:lachen:

I know Natural Hair Resources Salon in Houston, TX http://www.naturalresourcessalon.com/ uses their products.

Anyone been there or just used the products?:grin:

FindingMe

It looks good but I don't like how there aren't any ingredients listed.. or am I missing them?

I know!:ohwell: I sent them a message on the 'contact us' link on their website asking for more product info...I was hoping someone on the forum had used before...

MizzBrown

I just sent them an email too asking for a FULL ingredient list of EVERY hair product.

I'm picky as hell about homemade products and their customer service.

MizzBrown

I got an email back about the ingredients..

Greeting,
All of our products are natural. We define natural as organically grown, no petroleum, no mineral oil, parabens or sulfate and hand made. Monoi :air Milk includes a small amount of fragrance but all other products have essential oils only. If you have specific allergies we will suggest which products you may not want to use. We publish EXACTLY what is in each product on every jar. A full list for each will be avaialble online very soon.

Thanks for your interest in Earths Nectar. After working as a natural stylists for many years, ive never found anything more natural than Earth's Nectar!

Thanks,
Earths Nectar Products

adw425

I've been eying them for a couple of years, but they are kind of pricey and I also like ingredients to be listed. Since you inquired, Mizz Brown, I would think they could have cut and pasted the ingredient list out of some internal document.

FindingMe

I got an email back about the ingredients..

Greeting,
All of our products are natural. We define natural as organically grown, no petroleum, no mineral oil, parabens or sulfate and hand made. Monoi :air Milk includes a small amount of fragrance but all other products have essential oils only. If you have specific allergies we will suggest which products you may not want to use. We publish EXACTLY what is in each product on every jar. A full list for each will be avaialble online very soon.

Thanks for your interest in Earths Nectar. After working as a natural stylists for many years, ive never found anything more natural than Earth's Nectar!

Thanks,
Earths Nectar Products

They never replied to me:perplexed Oh well:ohwell: BOO!:lol:

FindingMe

I got a response yesterday:

My questions (I also attached a couple of pics of my hurr):
I usually style my hair in twists after shampoo/conditioning and let air dry. Sometimes I will take them out to wear a twist-out or puffs.
My hair tends to like a lot of moisture.

What products would you recommend for my hair?
Are your shampoos sulfate free?
Are your products silicone, Polyquaternium and paraben free?
Do you publish product ingredients?​

Their response:
Hi,
Thanks for your email. Please call the salon (7135287102) Wed - Sun so that we may answer your questions in detail. We will be closed next week Mon-Fri. For twist out styles we use a combination of Aloe Styling Gel as well as Sculpting Butter. Monoi Milk is the best for light weight moisture each day. Hair Conditioning Cream is the best leave in product for lasting moisture. Our products conatin laureth not lauryl sulfate. We do not use parabens and we will be publishing ingredients online in a few weeks so check the website www.earthsnectarproducts.com.
Thanks
Natural Resources Salon​

Beaute Noire

Thanks for posting this..
1. Hair Gloss
2. Honey Cream Conditioner
3. Mint Leaves and Spicy Citrus poos all sound so yummy:lick: