overconditioning?

Ayeshia

i keep reading that you can never overcondition and then others say that you shouldnt over condition...does anyone know the low down on this?

C

Cami

I can say for myself that everytime I deep condition, I sleep with it overnight UNLESS it's an intense protein conditioner. What is overconditioning?

Ayeshia

i heard its when you condition your hair until it's so soft that it breaks offf...i dunno that never happened to me though

C

Cami

I don't know about that, my hair has grown tremendously as a result. I know that using too much protein isn't good, but as long as it's a deep moisturizing conditioner, I don't think it's a problem. Hopefully some of the other ladies can fill us in

queenofmean68

I was wondering about this myself. I have baby fine hair and I love Humecto, it is the best detangling conditioner out there. Has everyday or weekly use made anyone's hair too soft and caused breakage?????

Ayeshia

thanx dontspeakdefeat, it answered my question. i noticed that none of my conditioners have any protein except silk but that doesnt count. ill look for a new softening and strenthening protein on my next retouch