Ms.Tamron Hall - MSNBC Anchor

naturalmanenyc

Is her hair real? Or is it a wig?

DH insists that her hair is too perfect so it must be a wig? I think it's hers though? Anyone know?

TheNewFine

I've always thought it was a wig.
1. It doesn't ever move.
2. I can't ever see a part.
3. It always looks the same.

I think she is really cute though!

I watch her everyday and would be willing to bet money it is not real.

Last edited:

~~HoneyComb~~

I had to get a pic to see who she was:lachen:. I think her hair is real, I love the cut and she's very beautiful!

supermodelsonya

She used to do the Morning drive on "Fox News in the Morning" for a few years. She is a favorite in Chicago. She may have a few pieces added here and there but she's always worn her hair on TV...at least here.

indefinite

Looks like a wig to me, similar to Nene's short one but better style and placement with a different color....

morehairplease

I have been wondering this, too. For some reason, I want to say that it is a wig(it's just too perfect to me if this makes any sense). Either way, I love the cut & color.

Last edited:

Stormy

I definitely think it's her hair. I've noticed in some photos her part is on the left and in others on the right (see the anchor woman thread in the entertainment forum). I started to get mine cut like that, but that would be too much work to keep it looking that good.

RegaLady

Her hair is real. She was a news anchor here in Chicago and she had a Halle cut, but it grew out a bit. I think her hair is thick and jet black so it looks perfect. I have seen her in real life and she would shop often where I use to work. This lady is 'That girl' in the flesh. She is very pretty!

naturalmanenyc

I knew it!! I told DH that it was her real hair. I presume that she has a hair stylist & make up person at work so it would be normal for her hair to look great every time she is in front of the camera.

ShaniKeys

Ummm, I don't know her very well of course. But I saw her pic in the Battle of the anchor women thread and thought it was real:ohwell: I hope it is, I'd be disappointed if it was'nt.

MissMusic

My sister lived in Chicago and used to help her with her wardrobe. She says that her hair is in fact real, but some other things might not be...

TLC1020

My mom and I love her hair and personality :grin::grin: Yeah she was on Fox here in Chicago before moving on to MSNBC... :nono::nono: I believe it is all her hair when it is small and fuller... If it's not it still look pretty and healthy.. Short hair suits her very well.. Her and radio personality Rashan Ali from Atlanta look pretty with short hair...

^^^^Tamara discussed on her show that she had her breast enlarged...

She used to do the Morning drive on "Fox News in the Morning" for a few years. She is a favorite in Chicago. She may have a few pieces added here and there but she's always worn her hair on TV...at least here.

Last edited:

reena

she wears a wig sometimes, I noticed when she was in on fox in chicago her wig always looked heavier than her hair. Now on msnbc it looks like a wig most of the time.

cocoberry10

If this is a wig, tell me where to buy it. My features are similar to hers (delicate), and I've been craving to see myself with short hair. She's gorgeous

But I absolutely don't want to cut off the 2 years of hair that has grown on my head, since going natural.

Last edited:

lp318lp

You know what, back in the day, I used to wear my hair a li'l like that and folks thought it was a wig too :)perplexed)... I say it's hers.

me~:rolleyes:

Almaz

She used to go to Van Cleef Salon and get her hair done. It it real but when you are on TV they do your hair an makeup I guess

Southernbella.

I think it's hers. When I had my Halle cut, people always asked if it was a wig. If you have thick hair relaxed bone straight, it can definitely look like that.:yep: