ESIRG Hair Food.....Do they still make it?

mly3e

The comb is stuck.
As a child my mom used to use a hair food that was pink and came in a pink, black, & gold jar with a black top. She would like to start using it but I can't find it in NY. Does anyone in NY know where to get it from or does anyone know where to buy it online?

Thanks in advance.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
I think it's been discontinued. I've seen the Indian Sage on the shelves in Raleigh, NC and the jars look pretty old.

Hairstuff.com used to sell it cheap, but not anymore. Sorry! Esirg.com still sells the Hair Food.

mly3e

The comb is stuck.

Thank you sassygirl!

mly3e

The comb is stuck.
I don't remember what was in it. The last time I saw a jar I was around 12 yrs old. It was a peachy pink colored creamy hair food that was light wiegt and softened hair. It was really good.

Haleni

If you find it let us know. My mother keeps telling me the hair food and the indian sage, is what made my hair so long as a child. I've been searching for it as well.

SoniT

My mother used this on my hair too! I haven't seen it in YEARS! I just remember it came in the pink, black, and gold jar.

Bunny77

My mom used this on my hair too! And I used to have the thickest, softest braids... sniff sniff... I'm gonna cry y'all... memories...

Haleni

I found the Indian Sage. I emailed Esirg from www.esirg.com and he emailed me back. You can buy it online. I will let know when I get the ordering information. The hair food is 12 dollars, DANG! the Indian Sage is only 4.00.

morehairplease

thanks! ordering as soon as you get the ordering info posted!!!!! Thanks! I am glad that you found it! Really I am glad for you!

HHG!!!!

czyfaith77

I am sooooo glad to have found this post. I miss this stuff so much. My mom used it on my hair when I was younger. I used it til it was discontinued. It made my hair soft especially my new growth and it wasn't greasy. I just decided to search and there it was. I know I asked some years ago but it must have been before they started up again. Now, if I could just find something like Miss Cool's Setting lotion from back in the day. I used to do nice wet sets with these.

I used the one in the pink and black jar. It was the hair food.

Last edited:

czyfaith77

I found the Indian Sage. I emailed Esirg from www.esirg.com and he emailed me back. You can buy it online. I will let know when I get the ordering information. The hair food is 12 dollars, DANG! the Indian Sage is only 4.00.

Now I am extremely peed off about the price of the hair food because it was 3 or 4 dollars.:ohwell:

Last edited: