Are there any coupon codes for Qhemet Biologics???

SignatureBeauty

She has never had a discount code that I can remember, and she rarely has any sales so you just better go ahead and purchase, it is worth it and will last you a long time:yep:

HoneyDew

She has never had a discount code that I can remember, and she rarely has any sales so you just better go ahead and purchase, it is worth it and will last you a long time:yep:

I agree. Most times with the sales you have to buy a lot. She did have free shipping a one day few weeks ago, though. Not that this will help you now, but if you send her a pic with your hair styled with the products I think you can get 10% off.

Go ahead an order. :lol:

oooop2

I agree. Most times with the sales you have to buy a lot. She did have free shipping a one day few weeks ago, though. Not that this will help you now, but if you send her a pic with your hair styled with the products I think you can get 10% off.

Go ahead an order. :lol:

Yeah..I was hoping for some type of free-shipping coupon, since my shipping to TX will be over $15.

HoneyDew

Yeah..I was hoping for some type of free-shipping coupon, since my shipping to TX will be over $15.

Wow! Shipping prices have gotten insane! Not just on her site, too. It seems to be everywhere.

If you decide you like the products, it helps to jump in on the deals when she has them and then stock up to last until the next deal.

oooop2

Wow! Shipping prices have gotten insane! Not just on her site, too. It seems to be everywhere.

If you decide you like the products, it helps to jump in on the deals when she has them and then stock up to last until the next deal.

LOL..Well I live in Japan, so they've always been INSANE for me. But since I'll be in the USA this summer, I am going to ROYALLY stock up on some stuff.

About how long does QB products last (ex Heavy cream)???

TIA

Napata

Awww, y'all must have missed the huge 4/11 sale. :( The coupon code for that was prettyhair. It was announced on the website. :)

Hi ooop2! I can't imagine why a shipment to TX would come to 15.00? That's a lot. :perplexed Even a 3 lb order shipped all the way across the country wouldn't come to 15.00. USPS raised their rates on 5/12 but not by that much.

Last edited:

oooop2

Awww, y'all must have missed the huge 4/11 sale. :( The coupon code for that was prettyhair. It was announced on the website. :)

Hi ooop2! I can't imagine why a shipment to TX would come to 15.00? That's a lot. :perplexed Even a 3 lb order shipped all the way across the country wouldn't come to 15.00. USPS raised their rates on 5/12 but not by that much.

Man...I'm mad I missed the sale. Yep, the product cost was a little over $113. And shipping was $15 (something to Channelview, TX via USPS)...

Napata

Man...I'm mad I missed the sale. Yep, the product cost was a little over $113. And shipping was $15 (something to Channelview, TX via USPS)...

Oh wow, that's a big and heavy order. :) If you cut it down to 3-4 products, shipping will be a lot less as its weight based. :yep: I'll PM you.

Last edited: