omg wow. kanechom. fiending

youwillrise

tell me why i'm fiending for products i've never even tried before?

i dont know what it is about these kanechom lines that seem appealing to me
but i've been going crazy trying to find ways to purchase this stuff (other than sickbay because they dont really have what i want)

i just made the mistake of finding the actual kanechom site
and they have so many different hair product lines and i feel like i'm about to BURST because i cant find a way to order anything.

i havent even seen many reviews on the stuff
just maybe a couple of people here when i searched on the board
have talked about it

but somehow...it's calllllllllllllllling me

i've never had this issue with a product/line
i literally feel anger building up inside of me
because i cant get my hands on this stuff
((breathes))
maybe it's a sign? or maybe i'm just out of my dang mind.
probably the latter.

i'll fly to brazil to get this stuff if i have to!

haha...ok maybe not

http://kanechom.com/products.php

the lines look tempting
i wish they listed ingredients, though

anyway...i'm done

youwillrise

how the heck did you find that! lol

lol
well, i was on sickbay a couple weeks ago looking around
and saw this brand that i'd never heard of before

they listed their "karite butter" treatment and i wanted to try it
but they didnt have it in stock

so i went crazy trying to find an actual company site or another place that sold the products and couldnt.

i just found the actual kanechom site a few minutes ago
and was buried under all these darn tempting hair product lines

oh boooooooooy.

why me? lol

Eisani

store.sickbay.biz carries some of their products, not sure which ones you're looking for but they still sell them.

Fine 4s

I have so many DC's to use up before I could even THINK about buying something else. I wish I could increase my DCing so I could use these babies up but dealing with all this hair is too much of a hassle.
I have a whole pound of Queen Helene's Cholesterol, 5 Healthy Sexy Hair condishes which I love, so I should be good for the rest of the year....which means, no Aveda, no Kanechom, ORS repleneshing pak etc. UGH!!!!

Well, at least I like the products right?

youwillrise

store.sickbay.biz carries some of their products, not sure which ones you're looking for but they still sell them.

i know they do
that's where i originally saw the name/products

but they dont have much in stock
and not what i want.

man oh maaaaan!

youwillrise

I have so many DC's to use up before I could even THINK about buying something else. I wish I could increase my DCing so I could use these babies up but dealing with all this hair is too much of a hassle.
I have a whole pound of Queen Helene's Cholesterol, 5 Healthy Sexy Hair condishes which I love, so I should be good for the rest of the year....which means, no Aveda, no Kanechom, ORS repleneshing pak etc. UGH!!!!

Well, at least I like the products right?

lol.

i need to stock up on DC conditioner

i should probably start buying bigger bottles/jugs or whatever.

PuffyBrown

These products are :lick:

I love them:love3::love3:

but i've been going crazy trying to find ways to purchase this stuff (other than sickbay because they dont really have what i want)

and they have so many different hair product lines and i feel like i'm about to BURST because i cant find a way to order anything.

have talked about it

((breathes))
probably the latter.

haha...ok maybe not

the lines look tempting

anyway...i'm done

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
The line does look inviting...such variety, pretty packaging, fabulous names...need to leave this thread...runs out...

EMJazzy

Happily retired
WTH?!?!?! :shocked: :spinning: :lick:

Let me get out of here b4 I lose my mind

PuffyBrown

Kan Kanechomn Karite Butter Deep Conditioning Cream - 1000 g:lick:

This stuff is really very moisturizing. I made the mistake and let one of my friends (at the time), use it because she cut her hair off and it was hard. Why.....why..did I have to be the good samaritan? She got fired and has run off with my conditioner. She did not even call me or email me after she got fired. :wallbash:

Sickbay.biz is always out of stock on their products everytime I check, so I moved on. I also am not to sure of the ingredients anymore, I would have to research them again. I know there are a lot of concerns with some of these conditioners because of mineral oils and parabens....

Kan Kanechomn Max Selective Deep Conditioning Cream - 1000 g:lick:

One word, yummy. I have only used this a few times. When I did, I was very pleased. I need to add this back into my rotation.
so far, but I also want to try : Intense Black Hair and the Aloe Vera. Since you posted that website, they have some other one's that I haven't seen yet. I am thinking about sending this link to sickbay, to see if they would be willing to add to their inventory...

Does anybody know where to get them besides sickbay?

haha

yeah...you're one of the ones i've seen reviews from on this stuff!

which products are your favorite?

youwillrise

the karite butter stuff is the main one that i wanted to try when i saw it on sickbay, but like you said...it's always out of stock. dangit!

now that i've seen that site...i'd also like to try the acai, the ceramides, the crystal bath and maybe the chocolate?

PuffyBrown

Okay, thanks to this thread, I have another full shopping cart. I have Kan K. Intense Black and Aloe Vera, Nacidit Coconut and Olive, and Silicon Mix.....Who the $$ bought up all the Ms Key. 10-1? Anyhoo, this came up to $46 before shipping.
I am now trying to convince BF why I "really" need these products. I just spent $125 on the entire Affirm Set at Irby's. I then got a liter size of the Elucence Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner that was 40 something. Last week I got a big liter size of Kenra and some Organix Shea Butter Shampoo and Conditioner, I also got some henna powder, amla powder and Kalpi Tone from stinastina's ecrater store, that was about $17. This would stock me up for about 6 months or so.

What do you guys think. Is this too much? (lol)..Im getting it anyway....he can just get his own since he knows everything....

Last edited:

youwillrise

ooooh
they do have the karite butter leave-in @ sickbay
i think i want to try that

and maybe i'll try the mix fruit treatment.

RedVelvet310

have talked about it

((breathes))
probably the latter.

haha...ok maybe not

the lines look tempting

anyway...i'm done

=O ME TOO! There is actually a store beside my school that sells this stuff, I'm going back tomorrow, and I *really* want to buy this DC! It looks so... moisturizing:lick:

PuffyBrown

ooooh
they do have the karite butter leave-in @ sickbay
i think i want to try that

and maybe i'll try the mix fruit treatment.

Let me know how that one works. :lick:

What do you guys think. Is this too much?/quote]

Never too much! Did you find it at Sickbay or the other site?
I got it from sickbay but
the Karite is out of stock of course. At $8.00 I am not surprised because that stuff is usually $15 but that container is huge.

really?

i'd go nuts if i found this stuff anywhere around me!

PuffyBrown

I have been using this product a little over a month now. My personal results are that the product has some amazing moisturizing capability. I would not say that it has done very much to intensify the black color of my hair. However, this may have been due to the henna treatment that I have. Even so, it still does not add any vibrance or shine to my hair strands. Possibly due to the courseness of my 3c-4a hair. I definitely benefitd from the moisturizing benefits and from that alone can see myself purchasing this product again.

The product is creamy with a slightly purplish texture. It smells really good and the bottle that it comes in is huge. I use once per week and have about a little over half container left. I applied it with an applicator brush so that I could focus on the new growth.
I did not use as a DC but as a prepoo treatment b4 co-washing. My hair after the prepoo was left soft and elasticy. After finishing the co-wash and airdrying my hair was bouncy and soft and airy. I like this one better than the Karite Butter.

Stiletto_Diva

Does anyone know where to get this besides sickday? I've been trying to order this for over 4 months now and everytime I try to order they are out of stock. None of the stores in my area sell it.

SelfStyled

The crystal bath one is amazing. Major slip, detangling, moisture and shine. My airdried hair was shiny and very soft. Next up will be the Karite(Shea Butter one). I update the thread when I do.