bohyme brazilian wave/ bobraz install

iri9109

i'm weaving it up until my BC anniversary (3/25)...trying to retain length and protect my hair from the winter elements

bobraz 14/16'' #1

miss stress

That is sooo pretty! I swear it doesnt look like a weave at all! It blends so well! Good job I might have to get me some of that hair

L.Brown1114

that blended so perfectly i didnt know where your hair ended!! nice and its natural looking i would have though that was your real hair!!

CaliDiamond

Very gorgeous! It seems as though the Bobraz is the most popular texture weave on the forum. Hmmm...*off to google bohbraz*

Sasha299

This looks so good. Awesome. I would never guess its a weave.

What do you do to get your hair to lie down like that. My hair curls but mostly frizzes unless I use scurl/glycerine/HS 14in1 - I tend not to use alot of stuff. Normally I co-wash in the morning, leave alittle conditioner in and I am good to go - but this tends to let my hair get fuzzy towards the end of the day. the only way I can get my hair to lay down like that all day is to put curl activator or gel in my hair - I am assuming you left out the front. Is there another way?

Last edited:

iri9109

This looks so good. Awesome. I would never guess its a weave.

What do you do to get your hair to lie down like that. My hair curls but mostly frizzes unless I use scurl/glycerine/HS 14in1 - I tend not to use alot of stuff. Normally I co-wash in the morning, leave alittle conditioner in and I am good to go - but this tends to let my hair get fuzzy towards the end of the day. the only way I can get my hair to lay down like that all day is to put curl activator or gel in my hair - I am assuming you left out the front. Is there another way?

when i wear wash n gos with my own hair i brush the front with a soft brush boar bristle brush or denman and push back with a headband and then use a leave-in or just dont rinse all the conditioner out and tie a satin scarf on for like 15 minutes..if i want more hold then i use only a lil dab of ecostyler gel...the satin scarf holds the hair in place while it "sets"...if you dont want frizz though the 2 best things you can to is do your final rinses with cold water and after you put your stylers/leave-in/whatever you use dont touch your hair until it is completely dry

iri9109

thanks star and westndn... i used between 1.5-1.75 packs...i didnt split the wefts and i have a big head lol

trendsetta25

Go ahead girl! It looks so natural!!! I can't wait to install my lovely bobraz in mid oct.

As RuPaul says "you betta work!":lachen:

blueberryd

it looks absolutely FAB!!! I've been considering getting this kind of weave also.
Can you post more pics of different styles...like can you part it? wear it in a ponytail? how does it look in the back? How are you maintaining it?
Thanks in advance :drunk:

iri9109

it looks absolutely FAB!!! I've been considering getting this kind of weave also.
Can you post more pics of different styles...like can you part it? wear it in a ponytail? how does it look in the back? How are you maintaining it?
Thanks in advance :drunk:

um i havent had it in long enought to do other styles lol...and idk if i have enough leave out for a part...i did at first but i put another track in for bigger hair...also my hair is lik 5-6 inches stretch but it looks like 2 or 3 curly so even thought the texture matches, the length would make it hard in terms of blending with different parts...ill show you what it looks like in a ponytail/bun and the back later though...im testing this "hair milk" (even though its not really a milk...its more of a serum) from shea essentials and i agreed to only use that in my hair for 4 days so thats what i've been using on my hair and the weave and i twist it in like 5 big twists at night so it doesnt tangle and take it down in the morning...tonight i made the twists into bantu knots so that it wouldnt be all on my neck b/c its hot

westNDNbeauty

Here I am....back lookin at your pics again!! I think Im gonna do my own install and I have no idea what I'm doing. Just searched amazon.com and this hair is on there....will be using my swagbucks to get it for free. If I mess up horrible...I won't be out any cash.

Sade'

Very pretty! I am going to get some of that hair. It would be perfect for my trip to DR! Thanks for sharing!