Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Aubrey Organics White Camelia

Votes: 28 70.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sithembile

Hi ladies, the PJ in me wants to try a new moisturising conditioner just for the heck of it. I've narrowed my choice down to either Giovanni SAS or AOWC. Please let me know which one you think is better and why. If your option is neither, please recommend a conditioner that is cone and paraben free and gives good slip and moisture. TIA

btrflyrose

White Camelia!!

I use that as a pre-poo and as a regular conditioner while detangling in the shower.

I've used the Giovanni smooth as silk as well but it made my hair tangled.

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
White Camelia!!

I use that as a pre-poo and as a regular conditioner while detangling in the shower.

I agree 1,000%. White Camellia melts away my tangles. I can detangle my hair in under 2 minutes with my beloved White Camellia.

I can't say enough good things about it. :yep:

baddison

natural for good
I have YET to find anything on the planet that can TOUCH Aubrey Organics White Cameilla conditioner. Its....its....EVERYTHING. Deep conditioner, leave-in conditioner, overnight-whole-head-baggy conditioner, mix-it-into-my-henna conditioner......EVERYTHING!!:grin:

sithembile

I have YET to find anything on the planet that can TOUCH Aubrey Organics White Cameilla conditioner. Its....its....EVERYTHING. Deep conditioner, leave-in conditioner, overnight-whole-head-baggy conditioner, mix-it-into-my-henna conditioner......EVERYTHING!!:grin:

Great review, thanks for your contribution!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I Have, Like and Use them both:love:.

If I am Co-Washing, I'll use the SAS because it is lighter a lot thinner. But for Deep Conditioning especially with Heat.....

White Camelia all the Way!:up:

Spring

Thanks for the reviews. I like the Giovanni, but now I'll have to try AO WC. Hopefully it comes in a larger container than 8.5 oz.

MizzCoco

Giovanni is so thin to me...a great cowash or prepoo base, but WC is great...I love it as a DC on dry hair

Allandra

I agree 1,000%. White Camellia melts away my tangles. I can detangle my hair in under 2 minutes with my beloved White Camellia.

I can't say enough good things about it. :yep:
OMG. Girl, why did I come in here and read your post. I'm gonna have to try this out one of these days.

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
You know I'm gonna try it. I'll have to purchase it soon. :) Do you use the shampoo and the conditioner?

No, I only use the conditioner. I don't really use shampoo ... unless I need to clarify. Then I'll use Nexxus Aloe Rid or something equivalent.