Any Relaxed Heads Using Wen?

marta9227

I've been looking at the Wen infomercials with interest, and read a lot of good things on the boards- but it seems everyone that posts about it is natural- or am I missing a thread? Are their any relaxed heads out there using Wen? If so, how have you fared with it? Thanks in advance! God bless!

Toy

I'm Relaxed and have been using it for a long time the Wen fig and I love it,it keeps my hair moisturized soft and Mangeable couldn't be without it Love it Forever a Staple.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I Will Be This Fall! I probably won't use it 'exclusively' but it's in my Arensal of Products. Fig, Pomegrante & Sweet Almond.:yep:

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Fig head here but I suggest clarifying before using it.

I have never clarified prior to using Wen and it works just fine. Maybe it's because I don't use a lot of products on my hair. Do you use a lot of product on your hair KPH?

iwantmyglory

I haven't but I've been considering as well. But, now I have a BKT and I don't know if his poos/products are sulfate and sodium free.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
WEN was the only product line I used for over a year when I was relaxed. It was the only thing that kept my hair managable, but I didn't like Fig at all. Tea Tree and Lavender were the bomb. :yep:

KPH

House Head
I have never clarified prior to using Wen and it works just fine. Maybe it's because I don't use a lot of products on my hair. Do you use a lot of product on your hair KPH?

I use to when i was jumping on bandwagons and then I washed with a clarifying shampoo and conditioned with wen and then after that I was always using wen with just a leave in and a little oil and my hair is flourishing. Before clarifying and using Wen I just felt like I was adding a thick conditioner to my hair and with all the other junk I had put on it my hair was hard. Fig does it all for me now with a little oil sealing the goodness.

Dposh167

GREAT! never any problems. I've used sweet almond mint, and fig.

My mother has been using WEN for a year straight and i swear it has turned her hair around completely. She's not even a hair freak like me....but her hair is getting longer and its shinier and WEN is all she uses

Shelew

Awe man I thought I have found my staples and y'all are tempting me to go try yet something else again!!! :)

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I haven't but I've been considering as well. But, now I have a BKT and I don't know if his poos/products are sulfate and sodium free.

iwantmyglory You can find the list of ingredients at www.chazdean.com. I tried to copy and paste from the site, but you can't.

The cleansers are made with primarily natural ingredients, and they don't contain sodium laurel sulfate or other damaging detergents found in shampoos. Rather than lathering, they create smooth foam when mixed with water.

MzRhonda

I'm a Wen head as well.....Fig user and have been using it exclusively for quite some time now. My hair is in great shape.

Also for those who color there hair this helps your color staying longer especially if you wash your hair quite frequently.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I'm going to try it out this Fall/Winter.

I can't promise I'll use it exclusively as I have a couple other Cowash Conditioners I'll be using i.e. Oyin Honey Hemp and some others.:yep:

But I do plan to use WEN. When I open one, I will use that Bottle(s) consistently w/o rotating, so I can get a true feel for the product.

hothair

I use it a few times a month (being that I only wash and DC 4x) its great especially when you get to the stretching stage, gives an extra oomph

MissKimDoll

I have been dying to use this I have heard great reviews I have a question for those who use it though

Are you using from the ethnic hair line or the regular products?

JJamiah

I use Wen Fig Hair Cleanser Exclusively and before that I was using Hair One Hair Cleanser exclusively. I have also used Wen Sweet Almond Mint.

I have a Gallon of Wen Fig and use it everytime I clean my hair. I have another gallon coming soon. I LOVE WEN! I use their oils too :)

outspokenwallflower

Relaxed haired 12, users, I was also wondering what WEN products are must haves (aside from the cleansing conditioner)? While browsing, I've seen different sets with different products and would much prefer to get the right products in a set or individually rather than having 1 or 2 necessities and 3 or more items that won't do much for me. I'm wondering about the oils, remoist DC, styling creme, texture balm, etc.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I'll be using WEN Cleansing Conditioners this Fall/Winter. I have Fig, Sweet Almond Mint, and Pomegrante. I haven't bought the Re-Moist or the Oils. I'll start off with these and see how/if I like them.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
n_vizion Nice Review. Thanks for Posting it. I have several packs of Hair One Olive another Poster sent me a while back (which I keep forgetting about) I'll use these up too.:yep:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I had WEN Sweet Almond and didn't like it. I Tangled my hair something serious. Tried Hair One Olive Oil and that was okay. My hair didn't tangle with it. I want to try WEN Fig.

Last edited:

VictoriaRaquel

I LOVE Wen Fig! It's become a staple for me. I have the conditioning cleanser and the replenishing mist. Ordered both from Amazon. I also have Hair One Olive Oil, it works well, but no where near as good as my Wen.

The Princess

I just used WEN-FIG. I had no ideal this stuff was that great it surpass my expectation. Prior to using it I had plan to use One & Only argaon oil deep conditioner after I used WEN. Well I didn't even need it. I section my hair in three sections. Rinsed the back section and applied WEN and comb it through-I never have been able to comb my new growth while shampooing. Followed the same steps with the rest of my hair.

Immediately felt the cool sensation on my scalp. After about several minutes I rinsed
my hair within the same parts. My new growth was very soft and manageable and I was able to comb from root to the ends. After this I decided I didn't need the other DC. WEN did it all.

I used a little as a leave in and used oil to seal.

This stuff is great. It made a great first impression to me. I will be ordering again. Stretching will be so easy with WEN.