Virgin Indian Natural Curly Hair-mongers, I have a question for you!

enscott14

Okay, so I ordered some Wagman's Natural Curly Virgin Indian hair and had it installed last month and I am in love!!!! :love: This hair is simply GAWJUS!!! This is the first time I ordered expensive hair and I'm NEVER going back to bss hair again! Yep, it's like THAT ladies! :yep:

Any, my question to you ladies that wear Virgin Indian hair (any brand), is do you prefer a closure or no closure? I chose not to get a closure just because I've never had a closure and wanted to see how it would look, and thought it would look much better without one since I knew I was going to have it straightened. I didn't want that "wiggy" look. I despise that look! UGH!:nono:

However, I'm already tired of having to put heat on my own hair that's left out at the top and would like to just rock it curly for a while, especially over the brutal Winter months and put the heat away. Do any of you ladies rock a closure with your Virgin Indain hair and wear it straight and curly without it looking "wiggy"?

Please post pics with your answers. I look forward to hearing you ladies soon!

Daeuiel

Cosplay Champ
I don't have any answers, I just came looking to see pics of this simply GAWJUS hair you got...:sad:

ms.blue

I want to try wagman's nc for the summer. If you want to stop using heat then closure would be your best bet. How the closure would look depends on placement and density of the closure. If the closure is completely sewned down it may look unrealistic but if its glued down then it gives a more realistic look. Density of a closure is important as well-too much hair looks fake and wiggy looking. I think that a 75-85% density closure is more realistic than 100% or more closure. Another part is if your getting a lace or silk closure and that is a matter of preference. Some say lace is better but requires more work other will say silk is better.

I suggest doing a search over bhm to figure out if you want to use a closure or not since they have a wealth of information over there.

enscott14

I don't have any answers, I just came looking to see pics of this simply GAWJUS hair you got...:sad:

:lachen:I love it! I will definitely post pics soon! I've freaked this hair so many times and have only taken one pic and can't find on my computer where it is. :sad: Pics coming soon!

enscott14

I want to try wagman's nc for the summer. If you want to stop using heat then closure would be your best bet. How the closure would look depends on placement and density of the closure. If the closure is completely sewned down it may look unrealistic but if its glued down then it gives a more realistic look. Density of a closure is important as well-too much hair looks fake and wiggy looking. I think that a 75-85% density closure is more realistic than 100% or more closure. Another part is if your getting a lace or silk closure and that is a matter of preference. Some say lace is better but requires more work other will say silk is better.

I suggest doing a search over bhm to figure out if you want to use a closure or not since they have a wealth of information over there.

ms.blue, thank you for the information! I am definitely "closure ignorant" and had no idea all that comes with it. So thanks for showing me the light. :yep: I'm definitely just going to ride this install out and think about a closure the next time. I despise lacefronts so I know that won't be an option. :nono: But at least I have some "closure knowledge" now thanks to you, so if I do decide I can have a better idea. Thanks a bunches!:grin: