how do you make a bun w weave w/o making it look obvious?

whosthatgurl

here.... but i'm not here
my anut just gave me a bag of hair. It's the kind of hair thats like a longgg ponytail. it the large package, i really don't want to have to straghten out my hair at all, and i don't want to have to do anyhitn got it. i also have to pull it back for tommrow. would i have to use bobby pins? can some one give me step by step directions? thanks! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

aso do i have to cut the ponytail? how short? its yaki synthetic hair just in case if yall need to know what kind of hair it is. i think its 22 inches

Dreamn

Chasing the Unicorn
all you have to do is put your hair in a tucked ponytail.

attach the pony by using hair pins. wrap the pony tail around your own pony tail and secure the hair down with hair pins.

take a strand of hair and wrap it around the top to hide the track using a bobby pin.

wrap the loose hair into the form of a bun and secure it with a bobby pin. if you want you can put a scrunchy or one of those ouchless bands around the finished product to make it look less obvious.

22 inches seems like a thick bun. you may not have to cut the length, but cut the hair in the middle of the track so that you only have half a bundle if you want to.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
easily...im not a fan of weave, but i tried this for about a week in August when I was trying to transition to natural...I put the bun on the top of my head and had a sweep in the front. Here's the steps:

1. put you hair in a ponytail

2. wrap the edge of the weave around the base of the ponytail

3. pin the weave (I used 100% human hair...the brand was Bio Collection) with bobby pins close to your scalp

4. blend your real hair with the fake hair

5. start wrapping your hair into a bun

6. pin the bun down and...

WAH-LAA! A nice fake bun! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hope that helps! /images/graemlins/wink.gif