USING CLIP-IN EXTENSIONS AS A PROTECTIVE STYLE

brasileira

:yep:hELLO LADIES i DONT POST MUCH BUT IM ALWAYS ON HERE AS AN ACTIVE MEMBER TAKING IN ALL OF THE GOOD KNWLEDGE. BUT ANYWAYS, UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE HAD SOME MAJOR SETBACKS WITH BREAKAGE BEFORE I FOUND THIS BOARD I DINT KNOW THE EVILS OF BONDING GLUE:perplexed SO I ABRUPTL WENT FROM APL TO BARELY SL. i HAVE BEEN PROACTIVELY GETTN MY HAIR BACK INTO SHAPE
HERE IS MY REGI:
COWASH 1X WEEK
PROTEIN/DEEP COND 1X WEEK
PRESS(WITH HEAT PROTECTANT) 1X A WEEK
iM ALSO USING MEGATEK DAILY ON MY SCALP

sO SINCE MY BREAKAGE IS MOSTLY IN THE BACK OF MY HEAD I DECIDED TO BRAID IT UP AND USE CLIP-IN EXTENSIONS TO WEAR AS A PROTECTIVE STYLE, MY QUESTION IS DO U LADIES THINK THATS A GOOD IDEA
P.S. i AM A NATURAL WITH HEAT-STRETCHED HAIR:yep:

RavenMaven

It sounds like a nice idea. Low manipulation is always a good choice. The clip ons should serve you well.
Try not to use all capital letters when you post, just a friendly helpful tip.

Solitude

My rommie uses them & she advised me not to b/c they may break my hair...(she used to use them all the time, but now she rarely uses them).

However, I know that some ladies on here use them successfully as a protective style. There are some old threads about clip-ins, if you get a chance to do a search....

brasileira

i will keep that in mind buti havent had breakage so far and i wear them daily but as soon as i get home i take them off.

LaidBak

I use them and I have had no trouble. I use a track or two in the back to give fullness to my buns. As long as you moisturize the are where you clip really well, and don't put them in too tightly you should be OK.